221-230

Chapter 221

          Chasing the light of day, Ao Chengyi was worried that people over there would get up early and rush on their way, so he woke up the mother and son, "Girl, Lebao, it's almost dawn. Get up and eat something. It's time to go out."

  Little Lebao's He suddenly woke up from the daze, puckered his lips and wanted to cry, but he quickly held it back because he was a big kid and couldn't cry.

  Lan Shiruo felt very sad when she saw it. The family of three finished breakfast in silence. No matter how slowly they ate, what was supposed to come would still come.

  Lan Shiruo hugged little Lebao, "Baby, let mommy kiss you again. Be good and take good care of yourself. Don't get hurt or get sick. Eat well and wait for mom and dad. Do you understand?" Le

  Bao said. Bao's chubby hands were around his mother's neck, his big eyes were bright red, "Well, Le Bao will be good, mom and dad, you guys have to come quickly." "

  Okay, I will definitely do it."

  Ao Chengyi pursed her thin lips , kissed his son's forehead, "You are a big boy now, be brave, go out quickly, mom and dad will find you soon." The

  little thing turned back three times step by step, and under the watch of his parents, he left the space and returned to car.

  The children in the carriage had just woken up and were frightened by the situation around them. They cried loudly. Lebao was infected and started crying too. The two men outside woke up from crying and knocked on the carriage several times, "Shut up." , shut up."

  The roar did not stop the crying, but became more and more violent. Another person stopped him, "Okay, just put some more poisonous gas. You won't survive anyway. Just have breath, so why bother."

  The man sighed . , asked Bai Hu to put poisonous gas that makes people faint in the carriage. Seeing that the situation was not good, Little Lebao hurriedly hid in the space and waited until the white fox was released before coming out holding his nose. The children around him fell asleep again. Lebao didn't know what to do, so he simply lay down with them, holding the inconspicuous little yellow duck in his fat paws and chanting.

  On the other side, the young couple watched their son leave. The loving father and mother instantly transformed into hell asuras and left the space.

  One night, my friend didn't get a good rest and was worried all the time. When he saw the two people coming out, he quickly got up.

  Ao Chengyi took over the steering wheel, "I'll drive, girl, you get some food for everyone and tell us about the situation."

  "Okay."

  Everyone in the team performed their duties, and Ao Chengyi often let his brothers perform. He only makes decisions at critical moments, but that doesn't mean he only makes decisions.

  He knows how to use various steering wheels, has stored various regional conditions in his mind, can also use various modifications, and is definitely an expert in combat, tracking and blasting. Apart from having only a superficial knowledge of medical skills, he can be regarded as omnipotent, but he is not like Guys are so dedicated.

  Now, there is a fire in his heart and he needs to vent it. Pressing the accelerator hard, the car roared out like Li Xuan's arrow.

  Not to mention girls, even men rarely see Ao Chengyi like this. They hold their breath and dare not breathe loudly.

  Lan Shiruo took out the food she had prepared before and said, "Eat some, let you worry together. Last night Lebao came into the space and told us the general situation. We guessed that he might have been kidnapped and trafficked." The man who was conducting experiments in the laboratory was captured. There were many children with him, and they were all locked in a closed carriage. There were only two people on the other side and a white fox that could become invisible and release poisonous gas. The children were gassed He was dizzy and never woke up. The smell on the road was also destroyed by the white fox, making it difficult to trace. The strength of the two opponents and one beast was at the third level. Lebao had been drugged. He had not consumed too much mental power when fighting against the beast herd in H City. After recovering, I am not sure how to deal with it, and I don't know if someone is following me secretly, so I can't take action at will. The current speculation is that it is indeed going to K City. The white fox has a keen sense of smell. I dare not let Lebao make too many moves, so I can only kill Guo. Zi made a little yellow duck for Lebao and asked him to leave a message when he has the chance. I will stay in space as a contract partner and protect Lebao at critical moments." "