231-240

Chapter 231

  Lan Shiruoxiao screamed in the middle of the night, "What can we do?" A flash of ridicule flashed in her eyes, "When humans want to expand their territory for power, gain benefits from their own kind, and dogs bite dogs and kill each other, the mutant creatures In hibernation, adapting to the environment, and working hard to improve themselves. Those who developed spiritual intelligence began to form their own teams, growing and becoming stronger, and then began to establish territories, gradually extending to human settlements. By the time humans discovered them, they were already on an equal footing with humans. , the dividers of the world, what can we do? All we can do is to improve ourselves as quickly as possible, so that when all enemies, whether they are humans or mutant creatures, invade our territory, we can have enough ability to fight back, and stand on the top to overlook everything." Lan If the poem is not an exaggeration, her soul after her death witnessed the scene of countless rotting zombies leading the high-level zombies and occupying the town, just like a safe base for humans, but they have more advantages than humans. They do not need to eat, drink, and eat. , there is no need for energy supplies, no need to worry about the harsh environment and bad weather, you only need to kill humans or disobedient similar people to obtain crystal cores to improve yourself.

  Although Lan Shiruo couldn't imagine what mutated creatures with no material needs would have to do when they reached the top of the world, but as long as there were still humans alive, they would have the motivation to fight and would never tire. will coexist peacefully.

  At that time, there were not only rotting zombies, but also mutated and evolved animals and plants. They would form another biological system. They, like humans and zombies and rotting zombies, would equally share the world.

  At that time, humans will no longer be the only ones, and will even become the existence at the bottom of the food chain, struggling to survive.

  The little friends fell into endless deep thought. The kids didn't quite understand it yet. They just felt that the atmosphere between uncles and aunts was very strange. They didn't dare to play anymore and just kept improving with the crystal cores.

  The guys who became spirits looked around and found a connection with their masters. They nestled next to their masters and joined the promotion team.

  Lan Shiruo blinked, not expecting such an effect. She looked at Ao Chengyi and said, "Okay, I have nothing to do, so I will join the team that is working hard to improve."

  At night, the big team stayed in a small villa. This is the resort villa area of ​​M city. Each villa is far apart from each other. Most of them are designed with original ecological landscape design. A large area around the villa belongs to the owner of the villa. It's very private, and the price naturally has to match. It's a gathering place for wealthy people. The decoration design in the villa is all luxurious, but it was completely destroyed after the apocalypse.

  Fortunately, the wall was not demolished, and the team used wooden boards to cover the doors and windows, so they could have an independent private space.

  We were improving in the car all the way, and after we took a break, we felt hungry. The friends cooked a table full of meat together, and they ate and drank together for more than an hour, completely destroying it.

  When sleeping at night, Lan Shiruo still took out the container. Although there doesn't seem to be any danger here, I was seriously frightened by termites that time, so it's better to be careful.

  After a few months, I got used to hearing the chirping of insects and birds at night, and was not affected by it at all, and I quickly fell asleep.