101-110

Chapter 101 Men Bringing Up Babies

  Fatty's eyes lit up, "Really, how much do you want to sell it for? Just tell me, I have money."

  "Hi," Lan Shiruo sneered without concealment, "Do you think the money is there? Is this world useful?"

  The fat man blushed angrily, "What do you want?"

  "I want the materials I sold you to be returned tenfold, and the car will be treated as a friendly gift. In addition, I want your father to owe us a favor. Of course, you can also turn around and deny it, but at that time, we may be angry, and the consequences will be serious. Think about it?" Lan Shiruo smiled half-heartedly, but the fat man always felt like a light on his back and trembled.

  "Okay, this little thing is nothing. I can afford it a hundred times. You saved my life. My dad will definitely thank you very much. If you have any requests, just ask. I am his only biological son. I am more valuable than anything else." It's important. I, Rong Dazhi, am a man of his word. I will never turn my back on you and deny him my word, so don't worry."

  Lan Shiruo was noncommittal and gave him a business car that was neither too bad nor too good to fit in. These people gave ten guns and ammunition, and gave the fat man two hands to save his life. Lei, and then the food, the food was not very good, a few boxes of instant noodles, biscuits and bread, and deli meat for several generations, which was almost enough to last them until W City.

  There are not many things, even if he returns ten times, it will not be much. All Lan Shiruo wants is a favor. Of course, the loss is still unbearable. No matter how small the supplies are, they are valuable.

  "That's all, save it, let's see you later."

  The beauty invited, and the fat man was so happy that he couldn't find Bei, "Okay, see you later, we must meet."

  Ao Chengyi's face turned black, little friend They held their arms and stayed away, showing murderous intent.

  The fat man escaped even after he secretly poked her. Lan Shiruo took the smelly man's hand, clasped it in the palm of his hand, squeezed his fingers, leaned in and rubbed it, made many small movements, and then silently comforted him, "Let's go." Well, it's not safe here."

  The friend poked his own eyes, pretending not to notice the flirting between the two couples, and got into the car one after another, and drove away under the jealous eyes of everyone. Among the many vehicles, the only one was well-preserved. The bus was not damaged at all.

  This isn't luck, it's Lan Shiruo's trick.

  The big team left, and others couldn't leave. They were anxious and panicked, and they had to make calculations. There were not many intact vehicles, and no one wanted to stay. Besides, everyone's strength is almost the same now. If you fight hard, you won't get a car. .

  Seeing how everyone was at war with each other, Fatty no longer disliked ordinary business cars. He smiled and greeted the bodyguards to get in the car and leave. This damn place scared Fatty to death. Damn N City, he doesn't want to go there, and he doesn't want to see the beauty that boasts of heaven. It's so unlucky that marrying her back home will be a disaster, don't want it.

  If only one of those beauties could succeed, he would be satisfied.

  The damn fat man, the wretched laughing

  group got on the expressway. It was already dawn. They didn't go too far. They found a fork in the road and got off the expressway. Next to the toll station, there was a large open space. Except for the mess of cars, there was no trace of people.