171-180

Chapter 171

  It's a pity that Lu Chaoyang wants to go it alone. This old man is stubborn and a research madman. When a zombie wave comes, he is researching vigorously. No one else can get rid of it, and he unfortunately dies in the zombie wave. , at that time the whole world was feeling regretful, even despairing, saying that the end of the world was hopeless.

  "So, we can compete with this person."

  Ding Yibing was overjoyed, "Really? Really? Can I see my idol soon? Can I ask him questions? Can I study with him? Will he like me? Will he think I'm stupid? Oh, do I have to make some preparations before meeting? No, no, all my previous books are gone, what should I do? I seem to have a lot of things I have forgotten everything, what should I do?" Ding Yibing was so anxious that he was walking around in circles, sweating.

  My friend, you think too much with a cold face.

  Large teams know that they also want to build their own base, and having a medical research team is an inevitable result. This is something they can do. "Should we go into the city now or something?"

  Ao Chengyi said, "Find a safe place and settle down. Not too many people will go there, and the situation inside is not clear yet."

  My friends think so. Among their group, there are Half of them are old, weak, sick and disabled, and are not suitable for the battlefield.

  In a spacious and secluded place outside the city, settle the old, weak, sick and disabled, 12 girls and men, and take their contracted friends and Xiao Lebao. You can't just leave the old, weak, sick and disabled in the car. Kong Fenglin leaves the caregiver behind. Following them, others took action.

  Ding Yibing insisted on going because he wanted to see his idol as soon as possible, and the big team agreed. Fang Dengwen also wanted to go. He said that he was a man and could not stay in the car and be protected. Although the Fang family was worried, they did not stop it.

  Lan Shiruo felt that boys had to grow up and it was a good thing to be motivated, so she agreed.

  Several other little kids also clamored to go, but were mercilessly ignored. A group of fourteen people, including Xiao Lebao and the mature guys, set off in a mighty manner.

  I met many teams on the road, and they were all very wary of each other.

  This city is very big. The first ones who came here have been searching for four or five days in the city, but they couldn't find any trace of the medical team. The others couldn't find it either. They couldn't help but start to wonder if all of these people were dead or had escaped to a place where there was no trace of them. It has gone to a place known to people, or it has been secretly moved away by some force.

  There were a lot of guesses, but I didn't give up searching. If I didn't have any definite news for a day, the reward would be too rich if I didn't give up. Therefore, all the teams here looking for people are enemies of each other.

  The big team doesn't matter. Under everyone's envious and jealous gazes, they ride on their beloved motorcycles and fly through the streets.

  Perhaps it was too ostentatious, and not only pedestrians but also the rotting corpses were paying attention, and they followed relentlessly. As they got closer to the center of the city, there were more rotting corpses. These were all those who got separated from the zombie tide, or were turned into rotten corpses by the zombie tide.

  Friends, come and make one, it's very easy.

  Brother Mouse used his special skills, and his nose was up and down, and he didn't know what he could smell. Anyway, Master Mastiff, the ancestor of smell, smelled nothing but the smell of blood all over the city.