131-140

Chapter 131 

  Big green team has packed up their things and just left. He's father and his mother still lamented that they might never come back to the place where they had lived for most of their lives.

  Miao father and Miao mother can deeply understand their mood. When they left the small mountain village, they had the same feeling, "Let's go. As long as you are with your family, you will feel at home wherever you go." He's father and his mother nodded with a smile, and the group Leave N city in a ostentatious manner and go to Y city.

  Since there is news, I naturally want to go and check it out. It happens to be on the way to Shicheng, and it is also on the way to W City.

  After walking smoothly on the road for more than half a month, I passed by a deserted city and was about to go in for a rest. I wandered on the road all day, and I couldn't bear the comfort of the car. Especially the four middle-aged old men. They didn't say anything, and their grinning expressions betrayed them.

  Children can't stand it, Lebao can still walk into the space, Niu Niu is silent at first, and keeps silent all the way down, her little face is pale, which makes people feel sad.

  "Have any of you been here before?" Lan Shiruo asked.

  The friends all shook their heads, but Dad He nodded, "There used to be a classmate here. I came as a guest. I stayed for three days and visited a lot. However, after so many years, many places have changed." "It's okay. , it won't change much, just a general idea is enough, Uncle He will show us the way, let's go to the shopping mall."

  "Okay, I still know the shopping mall."

  Huangcheng is not big, and buses and trucks are too big for the streets of Huangcheng. , coupled with the mess of large and small vehicles on the road, it is simply difficult to move.

  Lan Shiruo put away the car and walked directly.

  The deserted city was truly deserted, with no human beings at all, and the rotting corpses were also in twos and threes. Before they could reach the city, their heads were chopped off by the general who rushed over.

  The general and the prime minister were so suffocated in the car that the mastiff's bones were almost rusty.

  The little friends didn't dare to compete with the mastiff, so they could only move their muscles and bones on their own.

  After walking for more than an hour, we arrived at the large shopping mall in the center of the city.

  You can vaguely see the rotting corpses popping up in the shopping mall. There are quite a lot of them, but there are no living people. Almost everything in the shopping mall has been emptied out, and what is left is not essential and has been trashed.

  The little friend was very excited and didn't move for a long time. Each and every one of them had to rush in as if they were getting blood.

  The four middle-aged old people smiled helplessly, it is better to be young. They are not idle either. They cannot work in groups or alone. They cannot always be protected by children. They are not old enough yet.

  Lan Shiruo and Ao Chengyi stood guard at the door, keeping an eye on the overall situation, lest something sneak up on them.

  The shopping mall is not big, only three floors. The windows around it are broken a lot, and there is air leakage everywhere.

  The friends piled the decapitated corpses on the street outside, and set fire to billowing smoke.

  Various discarded items were piled next to the broken windows and doors, which were tightly covered. Clean up all three floors and live on the third floor.