31-40

Chapter 31 Purgatory, Leaving

  Even though the pig-killer is full of fat, he actually has the power of speed. He skipped the crowd and greeted Lan Shiruo from behind.

  The four people and one mastiff all traveled separately. Although they avoided being trapped by the group, it also restricted mutual assistance. Miao Miao and the other two people exclaimed, "Watch your back." 

         The general roared, using his speed to the extreme, but was blocked by Yu Fei who saw the right moment. Yu Fei had earth powers and directly erected an earth wall. Blocking the general's way.

  Although it was only a delay of two seconds, it was enough for the butcher to succeed.

  Lan Shiruo turned around quickly and only had time to avoid the vital part of her back. She blocked it with the knife in her hand. The blades collided and the tiger's mouth was opened. It broke with a snap. The watermelon knife was broken into two pieces, and the pig-killing knife fell downwards. A cut was made on Lan Shiruo's arm that was more than ten centimeters long and was deep enough to show the bone.

  "Damn it," Lan Shiruo cursed in a low voice, her right hand no longer able to exert any strength, and she clenched the broken knife with her left hand, preparing to receive the pig butcher's rapid and continuous attacks.

  But she knew that the speed and strength of the pig killer was beyond her ability, so she could only minimize the damage.

  The moment the butcher knife falls, stop your hand, turn around, and prepare to carry it with your back. It is better to be seriously injured than to lose one hand.

  "Sister."

  "Lan Yatou."

  "Shiruo."

  Sandao exclaimed. Lan Shiruo had no energy to pay attention. All her body and mind were used to bear the pain. However, after three seconds, the expected pain had not come yet. She was confused. Looking back, I don't know when a cold and beautiful woman stood behind me. The butcher's butcher's knife turned into a pool of black molten metal, and the general's sharp claws were piercing the butcher's heart.

  Veins popped out on the butcher's forehead, and he clamped his hands around the general's neck. The butcher's strength was so strong that the general was restrained for a moment. The butcher's skin was also thick, and even a blow from the general's claws could not penetrate it.

  Lan Shiruo narrowed her eyes, turned around quickly, danced with the short knife in her hand, and slashed horizontally with one hand, from top to bottom, "Crack."

  The head fell to the ground.

  The butcher didn't even understand why he died until his death.

  There was silence for a moment, and then everyone ran out frantically.

  The four people and one mastiff showed contempt, and they thought of running away now, it was too late.

  There is one exit for each person, and anyone who wants to go out will be served with a sword. For a moment, blood dripped, and the entire roof was stained with a layer of red.

  Long Zhan, who was watching the excitement, suddenly realized that something was wrong, something was too wrong. A few stinky bitches were fully capable of killing this group of rabble within half an hour, but they didn't. It had been almost two hours, and they It's like playing a game of cat and mouse, teasing all the time just to bleed.

  "Bitch, hurry up and leave."

  The little guy didn't understand. After all this happened, why did he have to leave? "Boss, they are dying. Why don't you go get them first?"