301-310

Chapter 301 The time of the test has arrived.

  For them, Q City is a place where they have just graduated from college and done internships. It teaches them the basics of survival, recognizes what society is, and is kind to them. And they use their abilities to create value for Q that it will never lose money on. Between the two, that's all. Q City will not give them more, and they will not be able to return more. City Q will not think of keeping them forever. They also know that this is not a place for long-term survival. Everyone knows that they are all people who need to be separated.

  Therefore, there is no psychological pressure at all when it comes to listing in the Q market.

  Tan Chong was surprised. He didn't understand how capable this Dragon and Phoenix team was. It could make people decide to follow them just because of a name. Although they were very powerful when they first fought, it's not that easy to fight against a big base, right? Are these people not afraid of death and just looking for excitement, or do the Dragon and Phoenix teams really have extraordinary abilities?

  We don't blame Tan Chong for being ignorant, it's because they are working hard every moment to stay alive for the next second and don't have the time or energy to care about major events and big figures that may happen anytime, anywhere in the world.

  After the big team left the city, they didn't wait around. They wandered all the way to Q City. They had to go anyway, so they would take a few more steps now, and then take a few fewer steps after the fight. That's fine.

  As for why they don't go directly to their hometown, that's because big teams pay attention to keeping a low profile, which is their consistent purpose. No matter what, it's everyone else's territory, so you still have to be a little wary. If you get too arrogant, you'll easily fall over.

  A big team is an excellent team that is cautious, develops steadily, and is positive. It will not do anything to make a fool of itself.

  After walking for more than an hour, He Lian heard movement ahead, which was the sound of a large army approaching. The group stopped and asked the leader to lead the people forward.

  The leader knew that the time had come to test them.

  He raised his arms and shouted, "Brothers, come up."

  "Go up." The momentum was like a rainbow, and the energy shook the mountains and rivers.

  The big team

  feels like it wants to conquer the world.

  This will make Tan Chong very uneasy. Others are working hard to stay in the Dragon and Phoenix team and stay in Shicheng. Shouldn't he do something, otherwise can he stay for a long time?

  Ahead, the little boss was leading a man with a menacing attitude. Hearing the loud shouts, he was startled and the car almost fell into a ditch.

  "What's going on?" The person hired by the little boss is an excellent team from Q City and the right-hand man of the base director of Q City. Hearing that there are people who are bold enough to ruin the good things in Q City and kidnap people in Q City, he is furious. It is rare for me to surrender. Gui, come and take care of people who don't know whether to live or die. He doesn't care about the life or death of others, nor does he care about the face of Q City. He only cares about himself. He is in Q City now, which means that he represents Q City. If he doesn't give Q City face, it means he doesn't take him seriously. Naturally, he will be prestige. One plate.

  But listening to this sound, it doesn't sound like the dozen or so people the little boss said. Is it rare that he fell into the trap? The little boss is jealous of his abilities and colludes with people outside to do evil to him?