41-50

Chapter 41: Team battle,

  there is a price to pay for escaping arrogance. The vines instantly wrapped around your neck, no matter how hard they tore them apart, they were indifferent.

  Yunshui Yao jumped out with a short dagger and took two lives in a few breaths.

  Xu Qiang was angry, he really underestimated them. "Come together and beat them to death to see how capable they are."

  After the subordinates were shocked by Yun Shuiyao's hand, they were also furious. They were frightened by a woman. How could they mess around in the future? They immediately looked fierce and waved their axes.

  Lan Shiruo narrowed her eyes, "He Lian, find a place to take cover, attack from a distance, Miao Miao Qingquan will be the main attack, Shui Yao will be the restraint, Brother Shu will guard the perimeter to prevent anyone from escaping."

  "Yes."

  "Woof woof."

  "Chijiji. ."

  "Me, and me?" Zhang Yun asked anxiously.

  Lan Shiruo glanced at her and saw that she had an ice power, "Watch their backs and defend."

  Zhang Yun smiled, "Don't worry, leave it to me."

  After each performing their duties, Lan Shiruo faced Xu Qiang.

  Xu Qiang smiled with a bloodthirsty smile, "You bitch is very courageous, but she is not very smart, so she tried to hit a stone with an egg."

  Lan Shiruo protected the already changed doll in her arms with one hand, and held the watermelon knife tightly with the other, "Smug. It's easy to reap the consequences."

  "I don't know whether to live or die." Xu Qiang raised his fist. In the blink of an eye, his fist was coated with a layer of metal and he smashed it straight towards Lan Shiruo.

  Lan Shiruo squinted her eyes, does she have metallic powers?

  He raised the watermelon knife and collided with each other, causing sparks to fly.

  The watermelon knife was a bargain, so I gave it up immediately.

  Lan Shiruo frowned, it was too difficult to find the weapon in hand.

  With a twist of his wrist, he took off the watermelon knife, moved his feet, quickly changed his body shape and came to Xu Qiang's side, held the handle of the knife again, and slashed Xu Qiang's stomach with the blade.

  Xu Qiang was disdainful and quickly turned his whole body into metal. He was not afraid of Lan Shiruo's knife and reached out to grab her arms.

  Lan Shiruo turned over to dodge and received a punch on the shoulder.

  The metallized fist hitting the body was like Miao Miao's iron ball hitting the body, causing severe pain.

  Lan Shiruo pursed her lips, threw away the knife, and took out an iron awl from her bag to see if it was harder than the iron sheet or the iron awl.

  Xu Qiang gained the upper hand and became more and more disdainful of Lan Shiruo. No matter what she did, she was just dying.

  Waving his arms, he strode over.

  Lan Shiruo raised her eyebrows. The one shortcoming of the primary metallic superpower is that they are clumsy. They seem to be unaccustomed to being covered in iron sheets. When walking and fighting, they appear stiff. This is a common problem for almost every metallic superpower. As you advance and gain a deeper understanding of metal, this discomfort will disappear.