361-370

Chapter 361 

          Flying over the quagmire, there is a small hill covered with dandelions, all of which are dandelions. There is not even a weed. It is completely white and blown by the breeze. It is really beautiful.

  After experiencing the sea of ​​flowers and green grass, the large team was no longer fooled by the beauty. As the sky grew dark, they were not in a hurry and set up camp at the foot of the hill.

  The foot of the mountain was fairly flat and wide. Lan Shiruo left the villa and closed the doors and windows. The friends ate, drank, rested, and spent the night peacefully in the villa.

  We woke up early the next day, had breakfast, and the goshawk took everyone over the hills.

  Ding Jiajia lifted up her trousers and felt a little stretched. She opened the door and went out, sighing leisurely, "If you ask me, when we migrate, we just fly. It's not like the Cangyuan Mountains here, and there's no Xiao Feifei causing trouble. You can't go wrong. Ah."

  The little friend blinked and tilted his head, where is the person? It seems to be missing. Did it fall?

  "Holy shit." A group of humans and beasts quickly rushed to the door and found that they were in the sky wrapped in layers of clouds. Ding Jiajia had disappeared without a trace. Looking down, there were only white clouds.

  "Goshawk, hurry up."

  "Bah!" The goshawk jumped out of the room and swooped down, looking for Ding Jiajia. If he fell from such a height, it would be good to have a whole body, let alone live.

  The friends were in agony and couldn't stop thinking about why they were in the clouds and why they ascended to the sky without noticing.

  They all stared at the white clouds with their eyes wide open, even if they couldn't see anything.

  The goshawk also turned into a black dot and disappeared into the clouds. Just in case, Xiao Feifei also flew out and was level with the villa, so that the villa would not fall down and it would not be able to carry it in time.

  Ding Jiajia stepped on the air, his body lost weight, and when he fell straight down, he cursed in his heart, what the hell?

  This was completely unexpected. Naturally, it was impossible to carry a parachute and could only fall freely. After the initial panic has subsided, control the wind power and try to stabilize yourself. When you land, use the wind power to cushion you, and you may be able to survive.

  Think about it when you go out and talk about taking a plane. Is this a slap in the face?

  His face hurt so much that he might never want to fly again. There is no need to think about things related to God. Now my heart is full of shadows and it will never get better.

  While gritting his teeth to release his superpower, he was running wild and unconstrained, but he didn't realize that a cloud was following him at a close distance, changing into various shapes from time to time, and sometimes landing on Ding Jiajia's head to step on him.

  It was light, and Ding Jiajia wasn't thinking about it, so she didn't notice it at all.

  The goshawk came. Seeing that Xiao Ding was quite leisurely, he was no longer in a hurry. He spread his wings and circled around Ding Jiajia.

  When Ding Jiajia saw Goshawk, it was like seeing her long-lost biological father. She burst into tears and shouted, "Uncle Ying, you are here, please help me, I am going to die."