91-100

Chapter 91 Space changes, the naughty child

  doesn't want to be separated from her friends, even though she is a burden most of the time. "No, just ask Ding Yibing to bring me a letter when the time comes."

  "Okay, do you have any questions?" Lan Shiruo turned to ask the men.

  The men shook their heads. No matter what they did, they always followed their eldest brother. Now that the eldest brother followed his sister-in-law, they naturally followed his sister-in-law.

  The matter was decided happily. The yacht is not big, and there are too many obstacles here. If you are not careful, you will hit it. It is safer to be smaller, so there is no room. The men took the initiative to guard the deck and clean up the intruders in the water. mutated creatures.

  The girls rested in the hall and had a rare and peaceful sleep.

  The only rest room was reserved for the young couple reunited after a long absence.

  Lan Shiruo put little Lebao to sleep, turned around and saw someone standing at the door like a student who had made a mistake.

  Suddenly I couldn't laugh or cry, was I a scourge?

  The stinky man who was too lazy to pay attention to what was going on in his mind put away the single bed, emptied everything else in the lounge, and placed a sturdy double bed, which just took up the entire lounge, leaving only one A foot wide aisle.

  Lan Shiruo threw herself up and sighed comfortably, "It feels so good."

  I feel refreshed both physically and mentally. My whole body, including my spirit, has always been tense. Now I feel better. With my lover by my side, I can sleep more peacefully.

  "Come here."

  Ao Chengyi's heart beat wildly twice, and he began to have wild thoughts and moved to the bed step by step.

  Lan Shiruo didn't expose the stinky man's whims, so she dragged him over, threw him on the bed, hugged him as a pillow, and began to fall asleep.

  Ao Chengyi had imagined countless beginnings, processes and endings, but after waiting for a long time, his own girl started snoring.

  囧囧有神.

  He adjusted his stiff body, hugged the little woman, kissed her red lips, and said, "Sleep well." He slept until dark. The friends outside the door did not disturb the two of them, so he kept his words. Make food with the ingredients below.

  Lan Shiruo took good care of the little guy, letting him play with eagles, mastiffs, rats, toads and vines in the space, while she lit the stinky man on fire.

  Ao Chengyi's whole body became stiff again, and he couldn't finish the sentence "Yayayaya" for a long time.

  Lan Shiruo looked at him with a smile but not a smile, "Don't want it?"

  Ao Chengyi's blood rushed to his forehead, and two lines of nosebleeds flowed down.

  Not caring at all, he instantly transformed into a wolf and devoured Lan Shiruo.

  The two were fighting fiercely, completely unaware of the changes in the space. Xiao Lebao led the animal army, looking silly and cute. The fog disappeared, the space became larger, and the air seemed better. Everything planted by Lan Shiruo matures in an instant, and the whole space is full of fruits and vegetables.

  Le Bao howled with excitement and led the army to cause harm.

  They are all mature guys who like the atmosphere in the space very much. Even the ice toad who has been sleeping all day is full of energy and jumps in the fields.