51-60

Chapter 51 Qiao Dong's Reasons for Persuasion

  In the house, the small team had enough to eat and drink, packed up their things, opened the door and went out. Just in time to meet Dong Dali's flattering smile and his eyes that frequently looked around the room, his nose was still twitching.

  The friends knew that they had been "exposed", but they had always had Lan Shiruo, who had no shortage of food and clothing, so they really couldn't understand Dong Dali's embarrassing reaction.

  The general stomped over with graceful steps, raised his eyes, and looked directly at Dong Dali with his purple eyes, keeping the good dog out of the way.

  Dong Dali looked at the general blankly, unable to tell what kind it was for a while.

  Sure enough, the general's uniform is a burden, but his majestic red hair is more domineering.

  Look, now humans dare to look at it so unscrupulously. Is it really a good-tempered mastiff?

  "Woo~~" Cen showed his claws and swept the door horizontally, breaking the door panel into two pieces.

  Dong Dali came back to his senses in an instant, swallowed his saliva and laughed dryly, "Hahaha, morning everyone, I'm here to apologize for what happened last night. I was really frightened last night and that's why I did that. I hope the adults won't Remember the villain."

  The friends raised their eyebrows. They were not so sincere when they just knocked on the door. But after a few minutes, they were stimulated?

  Yunshui Yao's eyes flashed, "Why are you so polite, little brother?"

  Little brother? My friends are almost vomiting. A man with a sharp mouth and a flattering look on his face is really not worthy of these words.

  Dong Dali was so happy that he was shouted, "Of course I want you to stay." "

  Oh? Why?"

  "You have a lot of good things."

  "Ha," Yun Shuiyao changed his tune. Dong Dali was in a trance for a moment. What did he experience just now?

  "Good morning, have you eaten?"

  The friend said sarcastically, "Get out of the way."

  Dong Dali smiled playfully, "Where did these girls come from? Don't you have any other friends? Where are you planning to go? I saw them all last night. , the outside is more dangerous than before, so be careful."

  Miao Miao swung the iron ball past Dong Dali's nose, "You have to be careful, people's hearts are not old."

  Dong Dali continued to smile playfully, and all sarcasm was automatically blocked, " You guys arrived late last night and didn't get much rest. How about taking a little more rest? We, Brother Qiao, want to apologize to you for what happened last night. We're just busy for the time being. Do you think you can take more rest? We, Brother Qiao, want to apologize to you for what happened last night. He is a good person, generous, capable, and kind-hearted. Many people in our team rely on Brother Qiao to take care of them to survive today. If they don't give him a chance to express his apology, he will have trouble sleeping and eating."

  Lan Shiruo felt that This man is a talented person, with a thick skin and a strong heart. In the end of the world, there really are people like him who won't survive more than one episode.

  If you were really so kind, you wouldn't have had to climb the wall last night.

  "Get out of my way, my general is not very good-tempered, especially when he was woken up today. He was very angry when he got up. He is injured and disabled, so he can only admit that he is unlucky."