201-210

Chapter 201 

          There are still things in the darkness layers covered in the dark, more than ten layers, covering up to two, and the big guys don't mind it. Looking at the torn wire net, and the bulging and sunken net pockets, there are three men and three women. He pounced on him in time, first restrained him with supernatural powers, and then killed him. Although he wasn't as clean as Lan Shiruo, the result was good.

  Two more were eliminated, and seven were left. They got closer, and without checking one of them, one of their paws was scratched, and the whole arm turned black.

  She was from Xu Benying's team. This woman was also ruthless. She raised her knife and cut off her teammate's arm first, then simply bandaged it and threw it into the car. It would be up to him whether he could survive.

  Other secret attacks were unsuccessful and were blocked, and the zombies lost their traces.

  Everyone held their breath and were alert on all sides.

  Ao Chengyi pursed his thin lips and said, "There are no lime footprints in the distance. They are around us. Be careful."

  Almost as soon as he finished speaking, one person's vest was taken out and there was no chance of survival. This person was Yan Yan. From the team. The zombie ran away and was not caught.

  "Damn it," Yan Cong cursed, this thing is so good.

  He Lian kept listening. Zombies are dead and have no breathing or heartbeat. Unless they move, you can't hear any movement at all. It's just that the speed of this thing is too fast. Even if it moves, it will be lost again when she reminds it.

  Ao Chengyi called Han Qingquan, "Put black energy around everyone."

  "Okay." Black energy has no fatal effect on zombies. It may be because the level is low, or it may not be in a fatal position, but it can cause damage.

  The three teams looked at the sudden appearance of black energy and thought deeply about this tacky Dragon and Phoenix team. All the women in the team are not simple.

  The black energy invaded, and He Lian finally heard the movement. She knew that these things were intelligent, so she kept silent and made a few gestures that only the big group could understand.

  The other three teams couldn't understand, but they weren't stupid either. They knew they had discovered something and watched quietly without making a sound.

  As soon as the gesture fell, the friends took action at the same time. Yun Shuiyao threw a vine and wrapped one, Lu Chaoyang wrapped one, Guo Zi's thunder and lightning wrapped one, Han Qingquan's spider silk wrapped one, Feng Tao's fog rope wrapped one , Lan Shiruo's water chain was wrapped around one, Ao Chengyi's fire chain was wrapped around one, and the other friends didn't need to remind them, and they automatically chose one to take action.

  Ao Chengyi reminded the others, "Don't be stunned, hurry up and help."

  The three teams woke up. They were surprised by the Dragon and Phoenix team's unique attack methods and tacit understanding. After regaining consciousness, they quickly dispersed to help.

  As long as traces of the enemy are found, it will be much easier to handle. Everyone will automatically divide into seven teams to besiege. The process is very smooth. No matter how strong the fifth-level zombies are, they cannot withstand the siege of people who are crawling and rolling in the apocalypse and living a prosperous life.

  Just after removing the crystal core, the car door of the big team was suddenly opened, and the friends were shocked.

  "Puff!"