211-220

Chapter 211

  was envious when he brought a good man to his house. If there weren't more than ten men and women following him, they would have snatched him away.

  Just by looking at their formation, you can tell that the young master of our family is traveling, with King Kong on his left and twelve guardians. He is absolutely well-matched and cannot be offended.

  Our young master, Le Baojun, raised his fleshy chin and pretended to be mature on his chubby little face. When the baby was born, the baby fat on his face disappeared and his facial features stood upright, making him look like his biological father.

  Look at him looking straight ahead, unaffected by the noise around him, it looks like that.

  Lan Shiruo approached Ao Chengyi and said, "I don't know how your son can be happy. He has the same moral character as you, and he is boring and coquettish."

  The corner of Ao Chengyi's mouth twitched. Can he defend himself? How could he, such an upright and resolute promising young man, have anything to do with Mensao?

  He looked at his little wife who looked like she didn't want to talk, and shut up decisively. Just be cool. There is nothing wrong with his biological son.

  The little thing showed off all the way and only returned to the rented house at noon. He was so excited that he took his brothers and sisters to share what he saw.

  Lan Shiruo sighed, the current streets are not as lively as they were before the apocalypse, nor have they become unique after the apocalypse. There is nothing to see at all. But the memories of these children for more than a year have been stuck in the bloody desolation and hardship. Little Lebao has never seen the peace and prosperity before the end of the world, so he is novel about the slightly popular streets now.

  There are no shop stalls for private transactions in the streets now, no dazzling array of goods, no delicious food and beautiful clothes, no novel toys, nothing, only a rare peace.

  The people on the street were all lustful, either covered in blood or with vicissitudes of life on their faces, and the more they looked at them, the less interesting they became.

  Not interfering with the fun of small things, it only strengthens the determination to build a territory of their own. Not to mention building a fairyland on earth, at least it allows these children to see beautiful things at any time.

  After dinner, it was too hot and it was rare to have time. I didn't let the kids go out. They stayed at home and had a good rest, and they couldn't miss their usual studies. Although it is said that there will be no exams in the last days, studying is not just for exams. You have to learn what you need to learn.

  Fortunately, these children are sensible and firm-minded, so adults don't have to worry too much. As long as little Lebao doesn't mess with the Four Vajra's rebellion, it will be easy.

  No matter how unhappy Ding Jiajia was, she couldn't resist the instigation of a group of bad friends, and in the end she had no choice but to carry out the beauty trap. The guy didn't ask how, he just waited for the result.

  The six of Zhang Weizhong calmed down and came to see Zhang Yun again in the afternoon. In order to cooperate with Ding Jiajia, they did not chase them away, but they just didn't pay much attention to them.

  The six of them figured out that Zhang Yun was still angry, and that as long as they coaxed him well, things would get done, and then they would be patient.

  The six of them were so excited that they didn't notice that Zhang Yun's face was getting colder and more disappointed.

  In the past, Zhang Yun could see stability in her father and neatness in her mother. Now, she can only see the same servility in the six of them. More than a year after the end of the world, all the human qualities in them have been worn away. Proud, so pathetic.