PART THREE

Okay so republishing this for the 3rd time then it may not glitch will it...

༺ 𖢖 ༻

The door of the throne room was tore down, as Hungary stepped in, behind him- in the look of the former Russian Empire, the German Empire with his glimmering iceblue eyes followed.

Both of them almost slipped however, when the power of the enormous portal hit them.

"There!!" shouted Hungary, pointing at the last column by the portal, where half in the portal, was Austria-Hungary, holding into his life. His cheeks and eyes were reflecting in pure gold like a mirror, as if he were slowly becoming a shining golden sculpture himself.

 In the corner of his eye, Hungary noticed Budapest also, who was hardly conscious, but hiding behind a pillar, holding his ribs in pain. Hungary took a step towards him but was knocked over by the pulling force. He yelped in fear, as he was sliding on the floor unable to reach anything.

But then like a thunder- as if sensing he was in great danger, something crashed the enormous window of the room, and with the force of impetus- he grabbed Hungary and flew with him to the nearest pillar just in time...

"Romania!!" exclaimed the Hungarian, but he was fast to frown, seeing the other gritting his teeth and struggling in pain. 

The energy rays of the portal were like needles, which tantalised him from inside and engulfed his mind. The light power, which radiated from the portal was just the opposite of the dark energy that burnt in his inside and made him an infected...

He stumbled and lost his balance from the unbearable pain.

Maybe he should have been thinking out a plan, before breaking the window and headlessly came  to save Hungary... - He thought ironically.

But at least he had saved him from being swallowed into the Human World... and that meant success... Though, at what price...

Hungary grabbed Romania's arms before he could collapse and being dragged to the portal.

The Romanian shut his dark eyes tight and clung into Hungary for support and comfort, who held him tirelessly. Hungary looked around for a door to find and leave the room with Romania, but to reach any of the exit of the throne room - they had to leave their sheltering pillar- which meant- the portal would pull them inside of it.

He may can survive to turn into a human, but considering the state that Romania was in the moment because of the portal's power - he would surely die from it...

"H-hold on!" he whispered desparately, letting his golden tears flow, when he saw that Romania's hands shook and black inkish blood started flowing down from his nose.

Romania whimpered in pain, but slowly looked up at Hungary lifting his head from his chest. The rays of the pulling force hit him again and again and tortured his mind. He blinked tardily, feeling as if the mist, which had been covering his mind for long ages- would slowly letting go of his consciousness, clearing his mind, and letting him thinking and feel Hungary closer than ever.

"Com' on... " mumbled Hungary, glancing out to the Empire's shape, who gradually got closer to the portal and AH. "Shut that fucking portal close..." he cursed with trembling lips.

Romania just stared at Hungary in disbelief, as if he was drunk and wouldn't believe he sees and hears Hungary. He held out his hand and touched Hungary's lips, making him turn his gaze back to him.

With dizzy but also clearer than ever mind, he stared at him, letting his own- black inkish tears fall.

"I am sorry Romania..." whispered Hungary shakily, and hugged Romania- who this time was not a vision, but real, close to him - and dying -