29.

◇ . . ● ° . • ° . ○ . • . °.. ◇

The ball was longer than he had expected.

Oh, how good it was to chit-chat and joke with the Empire and even if for just a short time- feel happy and free. But he couldn't do that for long. He had to come back to the conference, listening to everyone's complains on Prussia's new contract term.

He looked down at his watch in boredom.

8 a.m. ...

Many had gone home already...

And considering he was now alone and without any company since noone really talked with him just about business, he was debating to head home too.

He drank the remaining wein from his glass and took a nice French leave, leaving the ball, the aristocrats, everybody behind.

It was morning, but albeit the sun was up, the scenery looked as if it were dusk or dawn- not bright, but not dark night either. The horizont, the clouds were like a mistical scene- the mixture of red and gray.
In many places, the road, the ground and the branches of the trees were covered by a thin layer of snow.

As AH was driving, he watched the landscape, the still sleeping city in fascination.

It did not take him a lot of time to arrive home.

He opened the garage and parked in the car. With a tired huff, he got out and slammed the door shut. How he wish to be able to sleep just a little...

He walked to the other small door in the garage that lead in the house. He yawned and opened the door and got in.
However, he stopped for a moment and looked back at the white door suspiciously...
Was their door this plain white and had a copper like doorknob...?

But after a moment of processing, he just turned around, not caring and having energy to think about such imbecility early in the morning.

When he tossed off his shoes, he headed upstairs- towards Hungary's room...

He hoped he was sleeping still and havent waken up.

He was ready to open the door, but hesitated.

What if he wakes him up accidentally?

He had a lot of traumas already, he deserves to have a good sleep now...

As he made up his mind, he went downstairs and decided to make himself a coffee...
As the water was boiling, he tried to tear out the hair decoration off his hair. But with each attempt, he hissed in pain. The hair decoration looked like a tendril of silver leaves and tiny gem flowers. It was mesmerizingly beautiful, but when the Russian slammed him to the wall, and ruffled his hair, the flexible fake tendrils bent and deformed, becoming inseparable from his colourful hair.

He huffed and puffed as he gave up on it. He will need help in this if he doesn't want to loose half of his hair or shave his whole head...

The kettle made a click sound, indicating that the water had boiled up. He put the coffee in his green dotted mug and was ready to pour the water on it when his phone suddenly rang.

He pour the water on the coffee hurriedly, and with an annoyed expression, he walked to his phone on the counter.
It was Tsardom of Bulgaria...

But what she could want?
She left the conference earlier than AH, having enough of the 'fake ass bitches' as she had said it properly.

AH picked up the phone recluctantly.

"...Yes, Tsardom..."

At the other end of the line, Bulgaria's more than angry, but forcefully kind voice could be heard.