10.

"Na ne szarj, hogy ebbe jössz..." (Please, don't say that you really want to come in these clothes...) Said Budapest looking AH up and down.

AH instantly adjusted his darkgreen cotton jacket in embarrassment. He had a highwaisted black and greyish jeans and a white shirt on. Perfect for everyday life, but not for adventures in the forest.

"Well, I don't have anything else with me right now-"

Budapest furrowed his eyebrows and twisted his mouth to right as he was thinking of a solution. His clothes were too small for AH. Maybe he has some of Hungarian Kingdom's clothes , but they weren't big enough either...

"I think I have an oversize pulover. Come with me inside. Hé' Ungarischekürtőskalács rakodjál be a kocsiba!"
(Hungary [Budapest is using a nickname] , put the things in the car!) He shouted to Hungary, who just rolled his eyes and shook his head at the idiotic nickname, but started picking up the stuffs without a word.

Budapest smirked at AH, who lifted up his eyebrow.

"You know he will be your chief one day, right?" He asked him jokingly as they approached Budapest's room.

The capital muffled a laugh.

"Yea I know, but he is still just a teenager, he can't command me around. That means I can tease him without consequences."

"Hah, of course, but as soon as he can control you, you will be fucked up. He will prank you a lot, I'm sure." smiled AH.

Budapest shrugged and opened a white door which led into his bedroom.

"Then I will prank him back for sure! Nobody can dictate to me without my word in it!" He blurted out - maybe - with a bit too much fierceness in his voice.

As his own words echoed through his mind, he clapped his hand on his mouth.

Oh noo- he forgot for a moment that he was talking to Austria-Hungary.
Now that he had let the cat out of the bag, for sure he will be fucked up.

AH playfully put his hands on his waist.
He had known Budapest for a while now, and the very first thing he had learnt of the capital, that he was stubborn and wore his heart on his sleeve. He just couldn't ever be controlled fully, no matter what would AH or anybody do.

"Ó szóval így állunk! (ohh so thats how it is!) Then I'm more than certain you take MY commands like this, too!" Said AH while trying to keep fake serious tone and facial expression.

Budapest eyes widened in horror.

"N-no! I mean- I don't! Well oh, maybe sometimes but usually I don't! I would never, my Majesty!"  He tried to save himself.

AH laughed.

"Haha, I hope so!" He remarked and stepped in the bedroom.

But he wished he didn't....

Man, it was messy...

Like not a little messy, but very messy...

Cups and bottles are everywhere, random dirty socks here and there-

AH made a disgusted face.

"Budapest what the heck!" He shouted.

The capital grinned and put his hands behind his back while kicking an empty bottle under his bed.

" I- I swear it's not always like this! A few cities came over to drink and chat yesterday..." He said innocently.

AH kicked away a half cigarette box.

"I didn't want to do this but think I have no other option here. So Budapest, while I am looking for clothes you will tidy this room a bit!" He stated.

Budapest groanned.