PART TWO

Part Two
𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙

✧༺ 𓅫 ༻✧

The golden bird pin seemed to glint in the light of the room, capturing his mind. His eye started glow his every being focused on the pin.

It was like with the glowing weapon....

As if he was high...

This time- with more consciousness and own will, he touched the small, golden bird.

.
.
.

The strings appeared in his mind again, like many many spiderwebs. There was so many of them, so many memories. He let his inner self to decide and sense which were the right strings.

One of the lines shone up brightly and he found himself in a study, but now- not as a ghost, but as a mere, passive viewer.

"What have I done, what have I done..." chanted somebody with sobs, walking back and forth by the window, trembling. He looked like the man, who was driving the car in his first vision, he looked like the man, who tried to shoot him in the forest. He was Saint Petersburg.

But he looked beautiful, not general like he had seen him. Marvellous, colourful earring hang down to his shoulders, and a golden like chain decoration. His curly red hair was longer than Hungary had seen it before, it was tied up, some of the curls freed from the tie and gracefully fell to his face.

His hair was in harmony with his clothes, which were also colourful and vivid, a veil like scarf leisurely swung around his neck. He looked really stylish, and almost adorable with his chubby, rosy cheeks. He looked like modell.

The Russian was breathing heavily too, his gaze darkening as he aggressively threw the newspaper at the wall.

It landed on its back page- the front showing.

_______ • ______

A desparate try to cut the scandals? - wrote the main title, below it the longer subhead and a few beginning words.

Petersburg has got elevated as Russian's capital city
Would it be a coincidence? The Russian Empire's prestige had been dropping among the aristocratics since his relationship with one of his city's came public by the help of our newsagent.
The Russian has lost contract and lands to the Habsburg Empire as it....
_______ • ______

"Those fucking bitches..." growled the Empire, grabbing his chair and throwing it at the wall just where he had thrown the newspaper, then lifted his gaze to look at the old, thick, ancient TV, where the riporter was currently quetioning no other than the Habsburg Empire.

"Yes, I saw them holding hands public, too. He is taking everywhere that city.'' told Habsburg, while for a second- a picture appeared on the TV, the picture of Russian as he was standing close to Petersburg, showing a little bird made out of ice on his palm. It was maybe a bit too romantical, both of them smiling in the central theather's garden.

"If you ask me, I feel sorry for the city. Undoubtedly, he is taken advantage of, if you know what I mean. " Chirped Habsburg dramatically making faces. "Russian had many proposal, just starting with the Serbian Kingdom. So he is an icon, *the cold hearted-Prince*" he mocked. " yet you think he would care for a mere, weak city? I don't think so. Look at that city! I bet Russian made him dress up like a colourful pigeon, like a doll for entertaining! Absolute pathetic. " He gigled, his million jewels glinting in the camera.