31.

Longer chapter bc idk when I can write again bc of school so-

Goodbye for a while <3

____________________

The messy desk shook as a powerful fist hit the tabletop, causing the many scrambled papers and pencils to fall down the ground.

He gritted his teeth in pain, his knuckles turning white from the force he was gripping the wood desk.

He lifted the leach alcohol cotton and carefully put it on the long black wound, which went from his eye to his chin.

He growled in pain as the alcohol burnt his skin.

His hair was messy, and sweat was shining on his forehead.

Just as he put down the cotton and could take a reliveing breath, a knock could be heard on his door.

"I said dont distrupt me, what you dont understand!" He shouted and bang his fist on the table again.

There was silence on the other side of the door, the person probably taking his time to rethink their life.

But despite the warning words, the person opened the door anyway.

"My majesty, my apologise but it's really important..." bowed Moscow, putting down his sunglasses. His voice was weak and thin from fear.

The Russian Empire looked him up and down severely.

"What could be that important to deny my orders?" He asked with gritted teeth, narrowing his eyes at the capital city.

Moscow gulped and straightened up.

"The-... the portal, my majesty, it's shining..." he whispered, his voice trembling.

"What?!" Roared the Russian, jumping up from his seat.

He slammed open the door and ran down the corridors with the capital close behind.

He went down to a winding cellar, far in the end, to a hidden room.

He tore open the door, and checked the huge sphere, which lay on a fancy golden table. It was like an oracle, the globe was shining.

The Russian put his hand on the shining sphere, carefully. The purple and silver glimmering mist in it slowly built up a vision of three kids- sitting in a tram train.

The Russian's eyes flamed in anger.

He slowly turned around, staring at the capital and the other two cities- Saint Petersburg and Kazan, who had just rushed down too to the cellar.

"When did this happen?" Ask the Empire slowly.

The cities looked at each other, then Moscow stepped to him, shaking.

"Two days ago..." he said, but just as he had spoke- he recieved a so huge slap that he stumbled to the ground.

"Two days?! You rotter, good for nothing piffling!!" Shout the Empire, enormous black wings appearing on his back and his eyes turning shining white from anger.

He stepped to the other two city, grabbing Kazan's collar and lifting him to his eyelevel.

"Your job was to monitor the portal! Nobody can cross the gate!" He growled at the city, whose eyes reflected their instense, inner fear.

The Empire slowly releasing him, breathed heavily as he tried to calm himself while staring at the trembling Kazan piercingly.

But without saying anything more, he turned back to the shining sphere and stared at the little's kid's figure in it.
He did not look like a countryhuman, but a normal human, his skin lacked their flag colour. However, even through the globe- he could feel the three boys' energy and aura, which indicated that they are not humans.