14.

Blood and injury warning (?) ⚠️
[I wont really put warnings because they are in the description, but just in case]

•°. * 🍂 .• ● ° . 🏹° •.○ ° 🍂 * .°•

The trees of the forest passed fast, and everything seemed obliterated as Hungary was running and running back to the hunting house.

His tears were falling from his eyes like rivers, making his vision veiled and blurry.

He didn't know what he was doing.
He was in pilot mode- he ran where his legs carried him.

He was hyperventillating, making him slowly more and more breathless and lightheaded.
He was so in uncontrol of his action that he closed his eyes tightly for a longer moment in hope to wake up from his shocked state.

But all he had achived with closing his eyes was that he tripped over in a branch.
To his misfortune, the path was turning sharply right, but thanks to physics - as he stripped over he kept flying straight forward to a bare tree.

His eyes widened.
He tried to cover his head, but was way too slow in action...

He didn't bump his head straight in the tree, instead, he got in impact with the trees edge and its dry branches.

The sharp and rugged branches scratched the whole left side of his face including his left eye.

When he fell to the ground, he gripped his face in excruciating pain. He covered his mouth as he tried to swallow his screams.

His breaths were so shaky and rough, but he gathered up all his strength to control it and not collapse.

He remained on the ground, while his right side of his face gradually distorted in desparation. He couldn't see anything to his left...

A few big tears rolled down his face.

He sobbed as he was thinking that he may lost his left eyesight, or even his whole eye. But he did dare to let this thought consume him.

No, he will see good again.

He lifted his hand from his left face, only to see that it was covered in dark red blood.

He shook, feeling the upcoming nausea.
The adrenaline in his veins hadn't worn out yet, so the pain he felt in the moment was just the quarter of the unbearable pain he was about to face later.

With a dizzy mind, he somehow got up, realising he was almost back to the house.

The forest was covered in long and deep shadows, slowly changing the colours into the shades of black and grey.

Hungary had to hurry, or he would have had to wobble through the woods in darkness.
He took a step forward only to almost trip over again due to his light head.

His ears whistled of the action, but he tried to suppress the urge to scream and just concentrated on getting back to the house.

In the inside, he hoped that AH would appear and help him maybe, but he ran away so fast that he knew he wont catch up to him for a while.

He was just about to take another step forward when he heard a hissing sound and the rustling sound of the leaves behind him.

He froze and very slowly tried to turn around. His right arm carefully reached out to his bow, only to be hit with the realisation that the arrows werent here with him, but with AH. His heart beat loudly, as he faced what was lurking behind him.

About 10 feets to him, something moved in the shadows and hissed at him quieter this time.
Hungary's feet shook as he clung to the tree next to him for support.
The thing took a step towards Hungary, partly revealing himself from the covering shadows.
Hungary's blood ran cold as he saw the creature before him.