5 A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Mumbai

Virat POV

It was the last day of the shoot. I've never had such a great time shooting for a commercial. As usual I reached the set at 10 for the shoot. This time I was on time.

Anushka had also come at the same time , she went to change in her van.

"Good morning ma'am" I chuckled. "Good morning" she said with a smile. She looked like a beautiful flower which blooms in the morning.

The routine shoot happened. But today, we finished a bit early as it was the last day. We had lots of fun and the director said it's pack up and everyone clapped.

The director said " job well done guys, I know it's a long shooting campaign considering it is just a commercial. But we wanted to finish all of the segments together so that we won't have to bother you later"

"Since we all worked hard for so many days, I have arranged a small private party today night. We have rented a club. If you guys are willing you can join us, it's open exclusively for us tonight " he added.

Anushka immediately moved towards me "you will come right?"

"But what am I going to do in a club. I don't drink anymore and I don't eat fast foods either, then what's left" I asked in a tone of refusal.

"What? You don't drink " she was surprised.

"Anymore" I reiterated

" That's fine, we'll have fun. We'll shake a leg and just be there. Anyway this is the last night we are meeting. After this we don't know if we will ever meet again" she insisted.

"Okay I'll come" I could never deny her. I don't know what kind of magic she did on me because I'm not a person who agree to things so quickly.

But I was feeling a bit down thinking that this could be the last time we are meeting.

Anushka POV

Finally this has come to an end as all good things should. But I'm glad I signed for this, otherwise I would never know that people like Virat actually exist in this cruel word. I found a friend in him or is he just a friend?.

I dressed up in a violet slit dress for the party. As my home was on the way, Virat said he'll pick me up .
I was waiting for him standing near the balcony.

I suddenly heard a honking noise. Virat was already here. This guy surely doesn't know that we shouldn't be punctual for parties but anyways he was here, I went down in the lift.

As I walked towards the car, I noticed Virat was wearing a simple black T and was looking handsome in that. How can a plain T-shirt make someone look so good?

I got into the car in front seat. He drove the car and he suddenly stopped at nowhere.

"What" I asked him.

He was leaning towards me, I was wondering what he's doing. He swiftly held his hand out and grabbed the seatbelt on my other side and clicked it.

"Seat belt pehen ne ki aadat nhi hai kya?" He questioned.

"I forgot " I grinned.

Then he drove and we reached there at exactly 8:30. There were only 5 to 10 people there.

"Where is everyone?" He asked surprisingly.

"You will only find these many at this time " I explained.

"But they said the time is at 8:30" he was so innocent.

" Haven't you been to club parties kiddo, you should never come at designated timings. This is not a cricket match" I chuckled.