2 THE FIRST MEETING

Hi all, this is my first part of the story.
Do leave inline comments if you love it.
Happy reading ❤️

Delhi 2013

It was a hot day in Delhi and Virat was busy with his phone scrolling through social media when his manager Bunty came up with his schedule and this new brand endorsement contract.

It was a shampoo which was growing rapidly in the market. He thought he will give this a look and he asked Bunty to accept it. Later that day he was said the well known actress Anushka Sharma also endorses the brand.

"That's great, but why would that bother me" - kohli asked bunty.

"I mean, I was just informing" Bunty stuttered knowing that he might have to do an ad with her and how nervous he might get. Bunty thought he'll let him know it later.

.
.
.

Mumbai 2013

Anushka had just come back from a night shift shoot for a movie and was going to take a nap. She saw a message in her phone from her manager Ritika that she has an ad shoot which was scheduled in next 2 days for the shampoo commercial.
And another message which says

'waiting for confirmation from the other party'

"Other party? Why do we need 2 people to do a shampoo ad" Anushka thought.

"Whatever, it will be easier for me. At least the attention will be transferred to someone else"

Anushka much like Virat did not like unwanted attention even after being a celebrity and center of attention. She liked to keep things simple and natural. But little did she know the consequences of this ad and the attention she is going to grab.

Later that day

Delhi

Virat POV:

Someone knocks his door.

It better be something important or I am sending them back.

I looked through the peephole and I saw my manager Bunty standing there.

I opened the door and Bunty comes in.

"Bunty whatever you have to say please say it fast , I'm very tired . You know a month long tour just got over yesterday"

"Well, we have an ad shoot for the shampoo which you signed in the morning. It is scheduled for coming Monday, they enquired for your availability " Bunty informed

" What?! Monday, no way . I have to leave for tour on Monday evening. I won't be able to do that . Ask them to prepone it to tomorrow "

"Tomorrow? Isn't that very quick " Bunty questioned.

"I don't have any other option. I can't do it on the same day we are leaving for the tour"

"Give me 5 minutes I'll make a call and come" Bunty requested.

*Bunty comes after the call*

"Virat , they said they will ask the co-star about availability and get back to me" Bunty remarked

"Co-star, what co-star " I asked being curious.

" Yes Virat, I already informed you Anushka Sharma is another brand ambassador. So ... You will be sharing your screen with her. And one more thing... you'll have to dance, A salsa style." Bunty gave a tensed smile.

I was taken aback "What the heck!, she's a professional. How am I going to do this with her. No no no.. not dance ask them to change it. Maybe conversation or something like that won't do?! Why dance"