10. PARTED BUT NOT BROKEN

As the days passed , their bond grew stronger and stronger. They were mostly in a long distance relationship. But their love for each other was just increasing. Virat goes to meet Anushka when he gets time and is the same with Anushka.

April 2015

It was IPL and Anushka was given the chance to perform in the opening ceremony.

As she got the news, she immediately called Virat.

"Hello Mr. Boyfriend" she said with an accent.

"Who's speaking?" Virat mocked her.

"What!? It's me " she got serious

"I know haha" she laughed at her.

"Jaldi suno, I don't have time" Anushka pretended.

"Oh really? Then call when you have time" he was pulling her leg.

"Nhi nhi I have time. The thing is I'm going to perform in IPL opening ceremony" she broke the news.

"Wow, that's fantastic. I'll be there. Can't wait to see you " Virat was excited with the news.

After a week.

Anushka had reached the stadium for performance.

Since all captains are invited in the opening ceremony, Virat was also there.

He quickly went to meet her before the ceremony started.

She was in her van and he quickly went from behind and hugged her.
And he gave a kiss on her cheeks.

"Virat? What are you doing here. Someone will come, and you are in the jersey " she looked here and there.

"So what? Am I scared of them" he said without letting her go.

"Please Virat, not here." She felt nervous.

"Ok. Just give one kiss and I'll go" he demanded to her cutely.

"Fine , here you go" she kissed him on his cheek.

He gestured his other cheeks too.

She kissed both sides twice and he sneakily ran away from there.

It was her performance and he stood up to watch it from behind. It was as if he came there, only to watch her. He was so proud to see her perform. There was a smile on his face throughout the performance.

(Guys, you may skip to 1:55 and watch for 10 seconds to see Virat's reaction)
.
.
.
After this , She went to watch some matches of IPL whenever she got time. There were some cute pictures which were out during the matches.

 There were some cute pictures which were out during the matches