Chapter 21

Mr. Singh and I have a stare off while Rafe firmly grips my thigh under the table, warning me to play it cool. "What would you like to know?" I ask sarcastically. "Where is his research? Where is El Dorado?" He asks wasting no time as he leans forward on the table. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I respond honestly and look at Rafe. "If your little boyfriend knew where El Dorado was I can guarantee he wouldn't care about helping you solve your daddy issues." Mr. Singh chuckles. "What is El Dorado?" I ask quickly before Rafe has a chance to speak. "The mother-load. Your father knew where it was, he was killed the day before he was supposed to travel there." Singh says as he twirls his dinner knife in between his fingers.

"I- I honestly don't know. I was just a baby when he was killed. I barely remember him." I speak. "I don't believe you, Alexis." The way he says my name makes my stomach drop. It sounds so sinister. Like I'm his prey and he's the predator playing a sick game with me before he attacks. "Look, sir, I don't know what you're talking about. But if you give me some time, maybe I can talk to my mother about it." I speak. "One of my men paid your mother a visit after your dad was killed. She knows nothing. Apparently all of his research was destroyed, but that sounds a little odd to me considering he was leaving the next day to search for the treasure. Besides the hunt for the Royal Merchant, you were his pride and joy. Which means..." Singh cuts off. "He left it to you." Rafe whispers.

"Exactly." Singh hisses as he gestures to our plates still full of food. "No, thank you." Rafe speaks politely, pushing our plates into the center of the table. "I'm not going to kill you. Yet. She's of valuable use to me, and she won't speak if I kill you. So eat." He demands. Rafe looks at me before taking a bite of the lobster in front of him. He nods at me once he swallows and I begin to eat as well.

After dinner he has his guards take Rafe and I back up to the room I was locked in previously. Rafe rushes to try and open the door. "It's no use, I already tried." I sigh. "Baby, we need to get out of here?" Rafe says looking at me with worried eyes. "I want answers about my dad." I state. "Baby." He whispers as he places his hands on my weak biceps. "You think I want to remain hostage here? I just need to know some more about my dad. I thought he hated me." I sniffle.

There's a commotion outside. Rafe and I dash to the window. "This is what happens when you don't give me what I want." Singh yells up at us as he shoots a man in the head. Blood flying everywhere. I rush away from the window, sobbing. I'm so sick of fucking crying. I just want a simple life. What did I do to get here? Rafe walks over to me and gently pushes me back on the bed. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Do you trust me?" He asks as he stares at my tits that are practically falling out of this dress. "With my life." I don't hesitate to answer.

"Take off your dress." Rafe demands as he unzips his pants. Is it fucked up that I'm horny right now? Probably. I do as I'm told, because let's be honest I'd do anything Rafe ordered me to, anywhere. "Let me see my girl's tight, pink pussy." He growls while removing the rest of his clothing. I take my panties off and toss them on the bed beside me. Rafe picks them up and brings them to his nose, inhaling deeply. "Mmm, baby." He moans as his eyes darken. "Spread your legs." He demands. I do. He lines his cock up with my entrance, slowly pushing the tip inside and then stopping. He bends down and roughly runs this thumb across my bottom lip. "Open." He urges. I do. "Suck." He says as he shoves his thumb into my mouth. I wrap my lips around his thumb and begin to suck. "Good girl." He praises.

I let out a slight moan. "Show me how you touch yourself when you think of me." He says as he shoves his dick all the way inside of me, and then slowly pulling all the way out. I gasp at the intrusion, and instantly ache when it's taken away. "Show me, Lexi." He roars. I've done a lot of sexual things, but I've never let someone watch me touch myself. It's such a vulnerable act. It makes this so much more intimate for me. I put my fingertips to my mouth, seductively, before licking them. I begin to massage my clit as he begins to stroke his cock slowly. He begins to pick up his pace as he watches me pump two delicate fingers inside my pussy. Finally relaxing, I let out a soft moan and bring my free hand up to my breast. "You're so beautiful, baby." Rafe moans as he strokes his enormous cock faster. Any nerves I've had about masturbating in front of Rafe fade away. "Rafe." I moan. "Lexi." He moans in return. I begin to massage my clit again in a fast and sloppy circular motion. "Come for me, baby." He moans the words I've always fantasized him saying to me. My eyes remain fixated on him working his cock in front of me. My body begins to convulse with pleasure as I come. I ride out my high as Rafe's eyes slowly drift back in his head.

"Let me taste." He says as he opens his mouth. I bring my fingers to his mouth and he sucks them cleaning. "Lexi." His voice rumbles. I look up at him with fuck me eye. "Get on your knees, Lexi." Rafe demands. I slide off the end of the bed and kneel before him. "Open that pretty little mouth." He orders. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth and then quickly release it with a moan before parting my lips for him. One more stroke and warm, sticky, come shoots into my mouth and down my breasts. "You're such a dirty fucking girl." He moans riding out his high. Once his orgasm begins to fade, he takes his fingers scooping the come off my chest and sticking them in my mouth. I suck them dry. "More." I beg. He scoops up some more come for me to suck. I want every last drop. "I love you so much, Lexi." He says to me as I lick the remaining come off my lips. "I love you, too." I say after swallowing. We climb back into the bed as he pulls my naked body flush to his. Face to face. I look at him and I still can't believe he's mine.

RAFE'S POV
I lay there holding Lexi in my arms wondering how I got so lucky to have her as mine. "You're the only woman I've ever loved." I say as I kiss her forehead. "Honestly, you're the only person I've ever loved besides my dad." I say sincerely. I know there's going to be a time when I'm going to have to choose between my father and Lexi. That day is probably going to be soon. Very soon. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to choose Lexi. She's my saving grace. She makes me want to be better. "When we get out of here we should get married." I say to her while placing my hand on her cheek. I think of a song I heard recently on the radio while waiting for Lexi to wake up from her coma. "I thank God for the girl he sent my way, but I know the things he gives me he can take away." I almost lost her once, I promise myself I will never fucking go through that again. I can't lose her. "Please stay. I want you, I need you, oh God. Don't take these beautiful things that I've got." The song keeps playing in my head as I look down at her.

"You want to marry me, Cameron?" She gleams at me. "Of course." I say as she leans in to kiss me softly. Fuck cocaine, Lexi is the only drug I need to survive. "I'll marry you on one condition." She puts her hand on my chest and sits up. "Anything." I answer honestly. "We have to kill Topper first." Her eyes darken as she speaks. Something evil is lurking inside her. She's never looked more sexy. "That's on the top of my list." I reply as she cuddles back into my arms. She peacefully drifts off to sleep on my chest within minutes, but I can't sleep. I can't risk anything happening to us, to her. I lie awake trying to come up with a plan to get Lexi the answers she deserves, but first I need to get us the fuck out of here.