Chapter 10

I'm shivering by the time Topper's truck pulls up to me. He jumps out and takes his suit jacket off, wrapping it around me, and guiding me into his truck. "Thank you." I give a soft smile once we're both inside the truck. "Anytime." He smiles at me.
"How was your night?" I ask trying to make light conversation. "Well, Sarah dumped me for that pogue." He says with disgust. "I'm sorry, Top." I whispered. "You know, that wasn't even the worst part of my night. The worst part was seeing you with Chase and Rafe. I fucked up, I get it, Lexi. I made it even worse by getting with Sarah in hopes it would make you jealous. But I - I love you, Lexi." He apologizes sincerely and stares into my eyes.

Here's your chance, Lexi. I'll be hanging out with Rafe all the time again, all over his best friend. Except this time, I won't be shy with the PDA. This will drive Rafe absolutely insane. "I love you too, Top." I lean in to kiss him. "I'm sorry about everything." I lie. "I'll do anything to be with you again, even help you see your pogue friends. I just need to be with you again, Lexi." Topper begs. "Take me home?" I ask flirtatiously. Topper puts the truck in gear and speeds to my house.

Pulling into my driveway, I spot Rafe's truck immediately. Game on, bitch. We make our way in the house and see Rafe sitting on the sofa in the front room. "Topper! What's good, bro?" Rafe exclaims as he sees Topper walk in behind me. "I gave Lexi a ride home." Topper answers and smiles at me. "Well, come on, man. Let's do something." Rafe says smacking Topper on the back in one of those weird bro moves they do. "Actually, Topper and I have plans." I slide in between the two guys, giving Rafe a vindictive smile. Rafe clenches his fist at his side.

"Yeah, we're back together." I turn fast to face Topper and I'm pretty sure I smack Rafe in the face with my hair. "Come on, baby. Let me show you how much I've missed you." I start planting kisses along Topper's neck as his arm locks around my waist. Rafe stares at us with a mix of confusion and anger plastered on his face. "Uh- sorry, man. I'll explain everything tomorrow." Topper assures him. "Topper, please. I want you to fuck me so hard." I beg while pulling him up the stairs. Since Rafe thinks I'm such a slut, I'll show him how slutty I can be.

Once we make our way to my room, I close and lock the door before turning all my attention back to Topper. "Lexi." He moans as I slide out of my dress. Leaving me in my bra and my pussy exposed to him. "No panties?" He laughs lightly. Shit. I forgot, Rafe has them. "I must've left them at the beach." I giggle, while unclasping my bra so I'm completely bare in front of him. His eyes darken and he licks his lips. "I love you so much, Lexi." Topper says as I push him onto the edge of the bed and straddle him. "I love you too, Top." I say as I crush my lips to his. His hands roam my body as I lock my hands in his hair. "Top." I moan as I begin to unbutton his dress shirt. Once he takes it off, I run my hands up and down his bare, toned chest.

"Fuck, Top. You're so sexy." I moan against his lips while fidgeting to get his pants undone. He kicks off his shoes and then helps me with his pants. Pulling them down in on swift movement, along with his boxers, his cock springs free. He's already fully erected. I climb back on top of him and deepen our kiss, wrapping my fists in his hair again. "I love when you take charge, Lex." He moans. I grind on him a few times as his hands continue to roam my body. "Let's not waste anymore time." I smirk, reaching down to grab his dick and line it up with my entrance, breaking the kiss.

We stare into each other's eyes as I slide all the way down on him. "Fuck, Lexi." Topper moans while digging his fingers into my hips. I begin to rock my body, bouncing up and down. He uses one of his hands to grab one of my tits and bring my hard nipple into his mouth. "Fuck! Topper! Yes!" I scream, a little over the top, while throwing my head back. He reaches down and begins to play with my clit. While I dig my nails into his chest. I'm not close at all. My mind wanders to Rafe. I imagine I'm fucking Rafe. "Fuck. Yes. Yes. Right there!" I moan as loud as I can. "Lexi!" Topper moans loudly, forgetting Rafe is home. I roll us over so Topper can take charge. I continue to imagine it's Rafe. He rolls his hips working up to an animalistic pace, continuing to play with my clit. Wrapping one leg around his waist, I pull his lips to mine and kiss him with fervour. I use the other leg for leverage on the bed as I begin to match his pace. "Baby, I'm gonna come!" Topper shouts as I scratch down his back with one hand and prop the other one underneath me for extra support.

"Yes. Yes. I'm gonna come." I moan so loud my throat begins to burn. "Look at me, Lex." Topper growls. I look up at him and the moment our eyes lock I feel him spill himself inside of me. He continues pumping in and out of me fast and hard, never breaking eye contact. I imagine Rafe is claiming me as his, telling me to come all over his dick. "Come for me, Lexi." Topper pants as he continues to fuck me. I imagine Rafe begging me to be his, while coming inside of me. My bedroom door bursts open and my emerald eyes lock with angry, ocean blues. There's a storm brewing in his eyes. I come instantly, all over Topper's dick. My toes curl as I throw myself back onto the bed, gripping the bedsheets as I ride out my high. Not once breaking eye contact with Rafe until my orgasm has run its course. Topper is frozen in place, staring at Rafe. "What the fuck, man?" He shouts. Rafe makes his way over to the bed as Topper pulls out of me, scrambling to find his boxers on the floor. I crawl across the bed, my pink pussy exposed to Rafe while leaking Topper's come. "I love you, Topper." I purr.

"Lexi." Topper gets defensive while throwing the blanket on top of me, covering my body from Rafe's view. "What do you want, Rafe?" I complain. Rafe pulls my panties out of his pocket and tosses them on the bed in front of Topper before storming out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Topper looks at me, nostrils flaring. "What is this?" He questions. "I don't know, he's your weird fucking friend." I reply. He continues to look at me, not speaking a word while breathing heavily. "Topper." I say breaking him out of his daze. "Yeah, baby?" He smiles at me. "I'm really glad we're back together." I pull him in for a kiss. I honestly have no idea why I never pursued an acting career, I'm amazing at it.

"Me too." He says against my lips. "Do you think you could do me a favor?" I stand up to put on a pair of pajamas. "Anything, babe." He responds. "Can you take me to see the pogues tomorrow? I have some business I need to handle." I state, while slipping into the bed next to him. He agrees. That was too easy. A loud boom sounds from downstairs before the front door slams, and Rafe's truck starts up. Nice try, asshole. Lexi - 1, Rafe - 0.