Chapter 7

Finally, I make my way over to Kie and Pope, who are being extremely flirtatious with each other. "Sorry to interrupt." I laugh. "Oh my God!" Kie exclaims as she hugs me. "We missed you." Pope says, hugging me, also. "I missed you guys so much." I tear up. "So, what's been going on?" I ask them in hopes they'll fill me in on what I just saw. "We've got news." Kiara says, nudging Pope's arm with her elbow. I look between the two of them as smiles grow on both their faces. "We're dating." Pope says with pride. "It's about damn time. I'm so happy for you guys." I congratulate them. "Hey, uh, do you guys know what's going on with John B and Sarah?" I ask. "Sarah? Cameron?" Pope asks, and I nod my head yes. "Uh, no." Kiara responds confused, furrowing her eyebrows. Before we have a chance to finish much more of the conversation we see JJ running from the kook boys. Rafe, Topper, Kelce, and Chase all rush after him inside the building. Shit.

I go to follow them with Kiara in tow. Unfortunately, Pope can't follow us. His dad is there and Pope truly is a good person. He has so much on the line with scholarships and whatnot. He absolutely cannot afford to get caught in a fight with kooks at a kook party. Kie and I find them in the men's locker room. Kelce and Chase are holding JJ, while Rafe pretends he's holding a golf club and lines up a swing. "You shouldn't be here, pogue." Topper cuts in. Rafe and Topper begin to close in on JJ, just as a security guard walks in. "Is everything okay here?" The man asks. "Yeah." Rafe quickly responds.

"Actually no, sir, we've got a trespass in progress here." JJ says and then makes a beeping sound and twirls a finger in the air. "Call it in, I'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir. But these gentleman caught me, and they were about to take me away. That's what you should do. Escort me out of here. You got me."  JJ continues, raising his hands in surrender. The security guard begins to usher JJ out of the bathroom. "You powerpuff girls have fun." JJ calls over his shoulder. "Lexi looks fucking hot tonight. Can't wait to get a piece of that." Chase shouts out and sends JJ into a frenzy. He breaks free from the man's hold and charges towards Chase, he gets one good swing in before more security come in to pull him away. Before Kie and I make our way out of the room, I see Rafe grab Chase by the collar of his shirt. He pins him up against one of the stall doors and begins to yell in his face.

It's been a few hours now, the party is still in full swing. Kiara and Pope ran off with John B and JJ. Making a huge scene. I wanted to, also, but honestly my feelings are pretty hurt. I feel like I've already been replaced after just a week's time. I want to confront Sarah about what I seen, but I am not in the mood to do this shit sober. I sneak a couple drinks until I feel a buzz, hitting the dance floor on and off. I see Topper leaning against the front door, he nods to the beach. Crap. I decide to follow him.

"Sorry, I got caught up with some family stuff." I give an apologetic smile as I catch up with him. "It's okay." He says as we approach some more kooks sitting further down the beach, completely out of sight from the party. "Lexi!" Kelce drunkenly shouts out before taking a swig of his beer. "Wanna play?" Topper asks. "Dare or drink." Rafe clenches his jaw. "Sure." I say before taking my seat next to Chase, finding myself right across from Rafe. I can feel Rafe's eyes bore into me. Dare or drink is basically just truth or dare without the truth. You get dared to do something and if you don't want to you have to drink, but you're only allowed three drinks. There's a few kook girls I've talked with on occasion here too. Danielle, McKenzie, and Bailey. I notice that same bitch that was with Rafe the night of my mom's wedding, Sofia I think her name was, sitting next to Rafe. Game fucking on, Cameron. It's go time.

"Lex." Kelce turns his attention to me. "Yes?" I giggle as Chase hands me a beer from the cooler. "Kiss the hottest guy here." Kelce says and everyone instantly shuts up, staring at me in anticipation. I put my beer in the cup holder on the chair and stand up. I make eye contact with Rafe before I turn my back to him and straddle Chase's lap. Rafe is by far my first choice, but it's not going to happen. I enjoy the fantasy, because in real life he's too much of a douche canoe. I wrap my arms around Chase's neck as I lean in to kiss him. His mouth parts for me so I can slip my tongue inside. I begin to grind on him as he begins to kiss me back like he's been starving for my kiss. This is hot, not gonna lie. Topper clears his throat. I get off of Chase's lap and return to my chair, locking eyes with Rafe again. I blow him a kiss and raise an eyebrow at him. He looks like he he's literally about to snap.

A few more people have their turns - Sofia giving Rafe a weak ass lap dance, Bailey and McKenzie making out, Topper does a body shot off me, Kelce and Danielle leave to fuck, and Chase and I demonstrated his favorite sex position - doggy style.

"Lexi." Bailey laughs while sloppily trying to walk back to her chair. I finish my beer while waiting for her dare. Chase hands me another and I give him sexy "thank you."

"Skinny dip with someone of your choosing." Bailey giggles. Everyone laughs, but nobody takes their eyes off of me. I stand up confidently, giving a sexy, slow strip tease before completely exposing myself to the group. I am very confident with my body. I know my body is amazing, I have huge tits and a nice ass. I have zero shame. Topper bites his knuckle. I know he feels foolish for losing me. Chase starts to stand up from his chair, assuming I'd pick him. Feeling bold, thanks to the liquid courage, I strut past him and stop in front of Rafe, reaching my hand out to him. "You can't be serious?" Topper complains.

Rafe's gaze slowly drifts up and down my body, but he remains frozen. "Rafe?" I ask and Sofia puts her arm in front of his chest possessively. He moves her arm away without hesitation and stands up, taking my hand. I guide him to the ocean. Once we're completely out of earshot and barely in view of our friends, I turn to him. "Come on, Cameron, strip." I laugh as he does what he's told. His huge, hard erection springing free as he drops his boxers. I audibly gulp as my eyes meet his again. "Race ya." Rafe calls out as he starts to run towards the water. Fucking cheater. I follow closely behind him, splashing him once we're both in the cold, ocean water. The light of the moon reflects off his toned chest. My God this man is my weakness and I hate it.

We splash at each other and laugh for a while before he swims over to me and picks me up

We splash at each other and laugh for a while before he swims over to me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his erection rub against my core. "What did you wanna talk about tonight?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands settle on my ass, squeezing firmly. "I'm sorry." He speaks with sincerity. "What for?" I give a confused look. "Always being a dick to you. I don't want to admit this, I'm not nearly drunk enough." He begins to laugh. "What are you talking about?" I smile at him. "What I'm trying to say is, I've lashed out at you all these years because I was pissed you chose Topper." His eyes drop to my lips.

"Why would that matter?" I ask, just needing to hear him say the words I've always longed for. "Because." He pauses before leaning in, our noses brush. "I want you." He says and I'm a goner. I close the gap between us and press a passionate kiss to his lips. Fireworks explode in my stomach, heat floods my core, electricity pulses through my vein. Our tongues dance for dominance. "Rafe." I whisper against his lips, hearing our friends approaching in the distance. We break apart and stand submerged in the water just staring at each other before our friends can see us again. "We can talk about this at home." I say to him quietly over my shoulder before making my way back to the shore to find my clothes. I don't think anyone saw anything, but to be honest, with the way I just felt I don't really care if the whole world saw.