Chapter 11

The next morning I wake to a call from Topper saying he's outside waiting on me. I invite him in for breakfast and tell him to give me twenty minutes and I'll meet him downstairs. I change into something like this:

And put my hair up in a high Ariana Grande style ponytail

And put my hair up in a high Ariana Grande style ponytail. I do some light makeup and throw on some cute, flat sandals before making my way downstairs. "Actually sir, Sarah broke up with me last night for John B." I hear Topper say around the corner. Shit. I continue my way into the kitchen and briefly stop in my tracks when I see Rafe sitting at the kitchen island with that Sofia whore. "Ah, I see." Ward says with disappointment. Topper makes his way over to me. "Well, I'm glad you'll be with one of my daughters. You're a good man, son." Ward says and I'm kind of surprised to hear him refer to me as his daughter. I mean, he's been in my life for as long as I can remember, but he's never called me his daughter.

"Alexis!" My mom exclaims while walking up to Topper and I. "I am so happy you two are back together, you guys were meant to be." My mom hugs us both and we laugh. "Thank you, Mrs. Col- uh, Cameron." Topper stammers. "Oh, honey, call me Rose." My mom says patting him on the back. "You guys enjoy your breakfast. We're taking Wheezie to a friend's house, and we have some business to handle. However, I'd like everyone back here tonight for dinner to discuss something important. Rafe, find your sister. She needs to be here tonight, too." Ward states before calling Wheezie downstairs. Ward, Wheezie, and Rose all leave.

Topper walks towards the kitchen island to take his seat across from Rafe. "We good, man?" Rafe asks. "Yeah." Topper says while making his plate. I walk up next to him taking the whipped cream off the table, my mom loves putting this on pancakes, and I spray a little bit on Topper's neck before licking it off. "Hi, boyfriend." I smile at him mischievously. "Hey, baby." Topper responds. I can feel Rafe's eyes burning into me, Sofia's too. She's so jealous, it's honestly pathetic. "I'm ready to go." I wink at him, grabbing an orange to eat in the truck. "Uh, yeah, sure. See you tonight, bro." Topper turns his attention to Rafe while standing up. He doesn't even get a chance to eat his food. Oops. "Rafey, are you going to the movie tonight? I can't make it. I have to work." Sofia whines. She's such a grown baby. "Probably not." Rafe states, his eyes still fixated on me as I take Topper's hand and we leave.

We pull up to the Chateau. All the pogues, and Sarah, are outside talking. The conversation looks intense, they are freeze when they notice Topper's truck. I lean over to give him a kiss. "Be careful, call me if you need anything or when you're ready to leave." Topper says placing his hand on my cheek. "I will." I smile. "I love you." Topper says before giving me one more soft kiss. "I love you, too." I say before jumping out of his truck. John B and Topper have a stare off before Topper reverses out of there. "You're back with Topper? Cool, cool." Sarah speaks with a tone that seems like she's relieved because she felt guilty. "Yup." I say while locking eyes with John B. "Can we talk?" I ask motioning for John B and JJ to follow me inside.