Chapter 2

The wedding itself was beautiful. My mom is now officially Rose Cameron and we're officially moving in with the Cameron's tomorrow. Now it's time for the reception, thank fuck. It was super awkward with JB and JJ sitting with us. Everyone was staring, especially Rafe. What is his fucking deal? I caught Topper staring at me quite a bit, too. Even though he was sitting with Sarah. Literally disrespectful. Oh well, not my problem anymore.

We all make our way into the reception hall and find our seats. Just my luck. Kie, JB, and JJ are sat two tables away from me. I'm stuck sitting with Rafe, Sarah, Wheezie, and Topper. I need a drink. I apologize to my friends profusely that they're sat at a different table, thankfully it won't be for long. I take my seat just in time. The DJ starts playing some music and starts announcing the bridal party. They all make their entrances doing really cringey old people dances. "Everybody make some noise for the bride and groom. For the first time, Mr. And Mrs. Ward Cameron!!" The DJ shouts and the room goes nuts. I mean it's literally so loud in here. There's at least three hundred kooks. My mom and Ward make their way to the dance floor and I give a small clap. I'm happy for them, I really am. I'm just dreading what's to come. The move, living with Rafe, and I know they're going to try to stop me from going to the cut. Not gonna happen, but they're gonna try.

We all watch them dance for the first time as a married couple and then we sit for all the speeches. Finally, dinner has been served and it's time to dance. I get up from the table making quick eye contact with Rafe. He looks so handsome tonight. I instantly feel myself getting wet. He cut his hair and he's wearing a really expensive black and silver suit. He matches my dress perfectly. No Lexi, stop it. He's the biggest asshole ever and he's now your step brother. Stop it.

I break eye contact and make my way over to my friends. "Let's have some fun!" I say placing my hand on my back of JJ's chair. "I'm gonna go try to free Pope." Kie says as she walks off to where Pope is standing, making plates for everyone. "Wanna dance, boys?" I give them a sexy smile. "Yes." JB doesn't hesitate. JJ stands up and grabs my hand. I turn back and with my free hand I grab JB's hand, too. We make our way to the extremely over crowded dance floor. A super fast paced song comes on, almost like something you'd dance to at a rave. I wonder who requested this, but I'm not gonna question it right now. I stand in between the boys, JJ in front of me and JB behind me. I feel hands on my waist and at this point I'm not really sure which guy they belong to. I feel four hands travel all over my body as I begin to grind on the guys. I hike up one of my legs, not high enough to show my lingerie, but I wrap my leg low around JJ's waist. I wrap one arm around JJ's neck, and reach back and wrap the other around JB's neck. We dance and grind for a few songs. It's so hot in here, we're all sweating from dancing. The boys decide to go outside to smoke, I opt out instead making my way to the bar.

"One glass of Chardonnay, please." I smile sweetly.
"Sure thing. I.D? The male bartender responds. I lean over the counter so my dress falls forward exposing a little bit of my breasts and white lace lingerie. "I must've left it in my car." I laugh. He looks at my cleavage and bites his lip. "Here you go. On the house." He winks at me. "Thank you." I say as I walk off. Rounding the corner I slam the drink. I go back to the bartender a few times. I've now slammed probably about an entire bottles worth of wine for free. I feel a bit tipsy but nothing too bad yet. Where the hell are the guys? I make my way down the long, back hall of the venue to find the guys since they went out the back. I see a group of people sitting at a table in a corner room. I notice Topper and Kelce are just two of the people that I can see through the small crack in the door.

Curiously, I make my way into the room. I see Rafe, Barry, and two random girls also sitting at the table. Barry's counting money and Rafe is spreading white lines of cocaine on top of the glass table with a credit card. They must've finally realized my presence because everyone all at once turns to look at me. The girls instantly stop giggling and give me resting bitch faces. Jealous whores. I laugh to myself. "What's up, Collins? Long time, no see." Kelce says as he gets up to hug me. "Hey, Kelce!" I say as I hug him back. Kelce is actually really cool for a kook, one of the few I actually like hanging out with. "You want in, Princess?" Barry asks me. Barry's actually pretty decent, too. I've bought off him a few times. "Yeah. How much?" I ask as I notice Rafe still staring at me while Topper does a line. I am truly shocked, Topper was never one for cocaine. "Thirty dollars. Had to up my price tonight." Barry rolls his eyes at Rafe. I reach into my purse and throw Barry a hundred dollar bill. "Keep it." I say as I sit down next to Rafe while he prepares my line. Barry says his goodbyes and leaves.

I don't know if it's the alcohol, but when my arm brushes softly against Rafe's I get butterflies in my stomach. Never had that before. I bend over, exposing my cleavage, and do my line. It hits me instantly and apparently so does all the wine. I am absolutely fucked up. I feel all eyes on me again. I really do love the attention. One of the girls is sitting next to Topper and the other is on the other side of Rafe. I know where this is going. Topper and Rafe are best friends, so even though he's dating Sarah there will always be that bro code. Especially since Rafe and Sarah do not get along. Still kind of surprising Rafe will allow his sister's boyfriend to fuck other girls, but whatever. Topper was never a cheater either. Guess he's changed so much after the break up. Good for him, he was such a pussy. I look at the girl next to Topper and blow a bitchy kiss. "Top." I say, my first time really acknowledging him since our breakup.

He raises an eyebrow at me and smiles. I get up from next to Rafe and make my way over to Topper. I sit myself down in his lap. Rafe glares at me. Topper truly isn't my first choice, but he's here and I'm horny. I wrap my arm around his neck as I lean in and start kissing his neck. I can still feel Rafe's eyes on me. The blonde bitch who was next to Topper gets up and storms out of the room, Kelce follows her. "Lexi." He moans softly. I make my way up to his mouth as I adjust my body so I'm straddling him. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he kisses me back with passion. I moan into the kiss as I begin to grind on his lap. I hear a throat clear behind us, I break the kiss to whip my head to see who it was. JJ and John B stand there with crossed arms. They don't look happy. That's their fault for leaving me alone for so long. They must know I'm fucked up as soon as I look at them. I smile at them as I get up from Topper's lap. He scoffs in disgust. "Lex, come on." Topper begs as he has to adjust himself on the leather sofa. I know he's hard. Oopsie. Making my way out of the room, I shut the door and grab the hands of my two favorite guys in the world.