Introduction

Heyyyy!!! My name is Alexis Collins. You can call me Lexi or Lex. I am a technically a kook, but for the most part I hang with the pogues. Just like Kie, only difference is I actually enjoy the company of some kooks, too. I enjoy dressing nice and nice parties.

I am seventeen, but my birthday is coming up in a few months. Although my hanging with the pogues is frowned upon, I am the kook princess. I'm an only child, well, not for long. See, my mom, Rose, is about to marry Ward Cameron. The father of my absolute worst enemy, Rafe Cameron.

Soon, my mother and I will be moving in with Ward and his three kids (Rafe, Sarah, and Wheezie). Definitely looking forward to torturing Rafe all the time. God, I hate him.

I'm known as the cut slut. Let me clarify - because I hang out on the cut and everyone calls me a slut because of my flirtatious personality and how I dress. And let's be honest, it's because I hang with the pogues. But I've only had sex with three guys - John B, JJ, and Topper. Yes, I know, ewww Topper. But I'm being honest here. Topper was my first and only actual boyfriend. We dated for three years. He took my virginity. I didn't love Topper. Truthfully, I didn't even really like him. I was pressured by mom and his family to date him. We've been told all our lives we were destined to be together. Yeah, no. Topper and I split almost a year ago because he found out I was hanging out with the pogues and gave me an ultimatum. Clearly, I chose my friends. Now, he's dating Sarah. Even though he's still obsessed with me, which is going to make this whole step sibling thing with the Cameron's even more awkward.

Now, John B and JJ are my two absolute best friends in the whole world. I mean, I'm close with Kie and Pope, too, but those two guys are my BEST friends. I'm hot, they're hot, so we hook up on occasion. Two best friends with benefits, how lucky am I? I flirt a lot, but as far as hookups go, I'd like to think they're pretty secret. I don't think either boy knows I sleep with the other. Oops.

Back to the Cameron's, I actually love them all except Rafe. Sarah and I are cool, but not really close. Wheezie is only thirteen and she thinks of me as another big sister. And Ward, he's always been good to me, sometimes better to me than to his own kids. Ever since I could remember. He's like the dad I never had. Speaking of, my dad was an abusive piece of shit. He bailed when I was three after he tried to kill me and my mom. Ward actually saved us. Then, my mom was there for him when his wife died. That's kind of how they ended up dating. As much as I love Ward, I truly do, there's always been something off and secretive about him.

Lastly, there's Rafe. He's the kook king. He's never really done anything wrong to me except run his fucking mouth. Deep down, I feel like we only hate each other because we're both kook royalty. Buuuuut, I'll admit he is so fucking hot. Honestly, probably the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on. But he's such a douche canoe.

So, basically thats it. That's my life.