Chapter 3

I guide them up the giant, marble staircase to one of the private suites on the top floor. We make our way inside and I lock the door behind us. As soon as the door is locked I throw myself at John B since he's closet to me. Our lips meet and our tongues dance for dominance as I feel JJ's hands slide around my waist. He pulls my dress up so my white, laced panties are exposed. I moan into JB's mouth. JJ's hand slides under the thin lace material and begins to circle my clit with his fingers. I deepen the kiss with JB, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I'm soaked, I know I am. "You're so wet for us, baby." JJ whispers in my ear as he pushes his rock hard cock against my ass and he slides two fingers into my pussy. I begin to rock my body with the rhythm of JJ fingering me. I can't take it anymore. I pull away from JB and spin around. Now slamming my lips against JJ's. I moan loudly as I hear JB's belt hit the floor. I push away from JJ and climb slowly onto the king sized bed. Showing the guys my ass with my white thong.

Turning around on the bed, I pull my dress over my head. Leaving me in only my lingerie and high heels. The boys look at each other and quickly begin to undress. Leaving themselves only in their boxers. They make their way onto the bed on each side of me. I begin to kiss JJ again passionately as JB reaches down and undoes the straps of my high heels and removes them for me gently. He then unclasps my bra as I straddle JJ's lap. I can feel JJ's erection against my core. JJ moans as JB now leans in and starts kissing my neck. JJ pulls my bra straps down my arms and tosses my bra to the floor. I gently push JJ down so he's laying on his back. I kiss my way from his lips, to his neck, down his abs. I slide his boxers off and then I begin to suck the tip of his erect cock. He's dripping precum, it's so fucking hot. I suck all the way down until I'm at the base and his dick is in the back of my throat. I begin to bob my head up and down as I'm stretched out on all fours hovering above him. I arch my back as I lift one of my hands and begin to jerk his cock as I begin to bob my head up and down faster, using my tongue to lick circles all around his member.

I feel JB shifting on the bed, out of the corner of my eye I see he's now taken his boxers off. He is rock hard and he begins to jerk it. I pull off of JJ, making a popping sound as I release his dick from my mouth. "Come here." I moan as I wag my finger in a come here motion. I go back to sucking JJ's dick, faster his time, and he lets out a loud moan. JB pulls my panties down and begins to suck on my clit. This makes me go feral. I begin to suck JJ off like my life depends on it. By far the best blowjob I've ever given. I release him again with another popping sound, and I spit all over his dick. Using my hand to jerk him up and down as I give him a sexy smile before wrapping my lips around his tip once more. JB has me so close, he knows what I like. I've been hooking up with him the longest.

I reach behind me and push his head back as I begin to whimper on JJ's dick. They both must know I'm close. JB stops and readjusts so he can line his cock up with my pussy. He slams into me hard without warning. The pain turns to pleasure quickly as he begins to rock his hips. I scream out with absolute bliss. JJ reaches up and begins to play with my nipples as JB grips on to one of my hips tightly and uses his free hand to rub my clit as he picks up his pace. I am absolutely loving this. These guys make me feel so desired, so worshipped. I am so pissed at myself for not entertaining the idea of a threesome earlier. This is so fucking hot.

"You're so fucking beautiful." JB says as he digs his fingernails into my hip. "Mmmmm." I moan. "Come for us, baby." JJ says wrapping a hand in my hair and pushing me down so I'm gagging on his cock. "Take it." JJ says. "Such a good girl." JB praises. "Lexi. I'm gonna come." JJ moans. I feel my toes curl and a knot form in the pit of my stomach. I'm so fucking close. "John B!" I scream. "Come all over my dick, baby." John B says as he slams in to me once more. I reach an absolute euphoric high as I come. Oh my God. That was fucking amazing. He slams into me one final time as he spills himself inside of me. "Fuck, Lexi!" John B moans loudly.

My body feels so weak, but I can't leave JJ out. I gather every ounce of strength in my body to hover on top of him and line his member up with my entrance. "Lexi!" He moans as I sink myself down on him. I begin to ride his cock as I sink my nails into his bare chest. I begin to pick up the pace as I move my hips and lean in to kiss him. "Baby. I'm so close." He moans as he grips my hips and begins to thrust himself upwards, deeper inside of me. JB reaches over and rubs my clit again as JJ and I continue to fuck each other at an animalistic pace. "Jay." I moan. "Look at me, Lexi." JJ demands and I obey. I stare into his eyes and we both reach our peaks. I watch JJ's face contort with pleasure as he now comes inside of me. My body begins to shake as I come all over JJ's dick. Fuck. Did I die and go to Heaven? That was amazing. I roll off of JJ and lay on the bed panting for a moment. Thank God for birth control.

A few minutes pass and the boys decide to get dressed. "I'm gonna go clean myself up." I say grabbing my clothes off the floor and then putting on a black, silk, hotel robe from the bedside table. "We're gonna split, if that's okay. DCS is coming in the morning for a wellness check or some shit." JB says. "Call me afterwards?" I ask. "Of course." He leans in to kiss me softly. "Thanks for coming." I now turn my attention to JJ. "Anytime, beautiful." JJ says as he presses his lips to mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I kiss him back with the same passion. I don't see myself settling down with one of these guys, at least not anytime soon. But if I had to choose one, I believe it'd be JJ. We just have this connection I don't think others would understand. I open the door to the suite to make my way down the hallway to the bathroom for a shower.

As soon as I swing the door open, I'm met with angry red shot, ocean blue eyes. Rafe looks pissed as he stares at me and then at the two guys behind me. There's no denying what just happened. We're all sweating, the room is a mess, and the air reeks of sex. The dumb brunette bitch from earlier is holding his hand kind of behind him. "Sofia, why don't you go wait for me in the room?" He says pointing to the room next to the one I'm trying to leave. "Hurry up, Rafey." She tries to say seductively as she walks to the room. Ew. "Can you move?" I ask with a bitchy tone. "So, they weren't lying? You're really the cut slut after all?" Rafe says with a laugh. Without even thinking I reach up and slap him across the face. I feel the guys tense behind me. I whip my head around and tell them it's fine and to go. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say as they walk passed me.

Rafe's holding his cheek where I slapped him like a little bitch. "What's your fucking problem?" I ask. "You are, bitch." He snaps. "Yeah? Why's that? What did I ever do to you, Rafey." I say mocking that Sofia whore. He pushes me back into the room and kicks the door closed behind him. We stare at each other. I'm not going to back down. I don't give a fuck. He takes a step closer, I take a step back. We do this until I'm pinned up against the wall. He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes softly. I feel heat flood to my core and the butterflies back in my stomach. This man is literally the hottest man I have ever seen. I'd do anything to make him mine and submit to him any day if he wasn't such a jagoff. "Rafe." I whimper as his grips tightens around my throat. "I liked your little outfit tonight." He moans pushing his hard erection into me.

I look up at him towering over me with fuck me eyes. "Rafe." I moan. "You looked like a high class whore." Rafe spits as he releases his grip on me with force making my head hit the wall behind me. I grab the back of my head and notice there's a small amount of blood. "Honestly, Rafe. What is your fucking problem?" I run after him, making it to him just before he opens the door. "My problem with you tonight is that you let those two nasty ass pogues touch you." He stares me in the eyes, his nostrils flaring. "Why does that bother you so much, huh?" I push him. "Because you're going to be living in my house. We don't need a walking disease living there." He says getting in my face. Our faces are literally just inches apart, our noses brush, and I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "Fuck you." I say as I actually feel tears form in my eyes. "Only in your dreams." He looks at me in disgust as he finally opens the door and walks out of the room. I can't stop the tears from falling now, a lump forms in my throat. I hate him. I fucking hate him.