Kassidi.

I woke up with someone knocking on my car window. I looked and seen it was a cop. I opened the door. "Yes?" I questioned. "Ma'am why are you parked here sleeping in your car?" The officer asked. "Sorry sir I got in a fight at home, and I had nowhere to sleep. I will leave now" I told him as I got out of the car and went to the front seat. "Next time you should park at the hospital or something." He told me. "Yes sir" I told him. I watched him leave and I started to cry.

A few days later.

My mom was still at my house. I was never there. I was staying in parking lots in my car. I only came home when no one was there. I would shower and things like that. I turned my phone off and left it in my car.

I have not even seen any of the Gallaghers. I never seen Carl. I have not spoken a word to him. The only ones I see is Fiona at work. I go to the alibi every night. I see V there. I spend all my money drinking.

I was extra tired today. It might be a side effect of me stopping my medication. I was tired of taking it honestly. I was just walking in my room. I got on my bed. It was so soft.

I heard the front door open and a lot of noise. I was caught. Then I heard a lot of footsteps in the hallway and my bedroom door open. "Tessa?" Colden said in Suprise. He walked over and gave me a hug. I started crying. "Don't cry" He told me. "Look it is his loss! You are way prettier than she is!" Colden told me. I stood up.

"Prettier than who?" I asked him. Him and my mom shared a look. "Carl's new girlfriend" He told me. "Oh no" I said and started crying more. I knew it. I knew he found someone else. "I knew it.. I fucking knew it" I said and started crying on Colden's shoulder.

"Tessa you need to calm down. I know breakups are not easy but you are way better than her. It is his loss big time you are so much better than her" My mom said and put her hand on my shoulder. I just sat there.

"I am sorry for being a dick to you Tessa. I stopped my medication and did something bad.."

"Where is Sage?" I questioned. "She is downstairs" Colden said. I let him go and started walking out my room. I was face to face with someone. "Tessa! Where have you been?" She said. It was Sage. I wrapped my arms around her. I missed my older sister. I needed her now more than I knew. "I love you Sage" I told her. "I love you more Tessa".

We went to her room, and I told her everything. How I felt. She told me as well. I felt bad. She was so worried about me. She said she is due in 2 days. I was so happy for her. I knew she would make a great mom. I also said she could work at the shop if she still wanted to. She said she will when she gets this baby out of her.

I was just moping around. I played with Tavia some. I missed her a bunch. She is so pretty. She is slowly getting bigger.

Our hot tub arrived while I was gone. Everyone went out there. They made drinks and had a little inside bar going on. Everyone was drinking besides Sage. I went down there and drank me a few. I stayed inside. I was just so sad. I felt so sad.

I went to the car and grabbed my phone. I called my friend Tyler from school. "Hey Te what's up?" He asked me. "Hey Tyler. I was wondering do you have any M by chance?" I questioned. "Yeah how much?" "Just like 5 tabs" "Yeah it will be 20$ just for you" "Ill be by in 10"

I was going to pick up some molly from my friend Tyler. When Monica spiked our drinks it made me happy. I needed to get my shit back from Carl. If I went over there overly happy I will most likely not get mad.

I pulled up. I texted him I was here. he came out. "Hey pretty" He told me. I smiled. "Hey Tyler" I told him. "Here" He said and handed them to me. I gave him the 20$. "What do you need them for?" He asked me. " I need my stuff from Carl's. He got a girlfriend and I do not want to be angry when I go over there" I told him. He laughed. "If you gave me a chance you would have not gotten your heart broken" Tyler told me. I smiled.