Meth men

I woke up the next morning feeling like death. I got up and seen the crib in my room. I walked over and looked inside and seen Tavia laying there. she seen me and smiled at me. Damit. There was a note. "Hey auntie Tess will you watch me while my dad goes to work? Thank you I love you-Colden. That bitch. Hi Tavia" I said. This was not part of my plan today.

I guess it is something to keep me distracted from sobbing in my bed watching horrible romance movies and eating popcorn and ice cream.

I went pee and I went downstairs and feed Iris some eggs. I ate some to. I got dressed into a hoodie with shorts and put my bathing suit under neath. It was my black one with glitter on the outlines. I put Tavia on a bathing suit and got us two towels. I got her a change of clothes and some snacks and Diapers. "We are going to Fionas house to go swimming" I told Tavia as we walked across the street. we got there and Carl and some girls were in there.

This definitely was not good for my mental health but nothing I do really is. I just took a deep breath and sucked everything down. 

"Come on barbies time to go got to teach the baby how to swim" I told the girls. "Or what?" One of them said. "Or I can hang you from a tree and slice your stomach open and the last thing you will see if your organs hitting your face.. Your choice though" I told her and smiled at her. They all got out and left.

"Why would you do that?" Carl asked. "Because if I have to watch this kid then we are swimming somehow" I told him. I got in the hot tub and I let Tavia feel it with her foot first then I put her in it. I was letting her splash some. "Are you okay?" Carl spoke. I laughed. "Something like that, Seems like you are fine especially with the babes you had in here" I was being petty. 

"Tessa I am trying to distract my mind from all these thought" "Yeah because girls is definitely the best way to do that right? Ou maybe you should call those girls back and I will find me some guys and we can recreate a paradise romance show!" I joked. 

 Before Carl could speak two guys with guns walked over. "WHERE IS MY METH?" He yelled. "oh shit" Carl said. "What?" I asked. the man came and snatched him out the tub. "let me go" he screamed as he tried to hit them. One man came to me "back the fuck up I have a baby" I told him. " I do not care where is my meth?" He screamed. " I have no clue" I said. He reached in the water and grabbed my hair and started to pull

" Let me go" I yelled, and he pulled me out. Tavia started to cry. " I knew I hurt her somehow "WHERE IS THE METH?" He yelled again. "I do not know" I yelled back. Then the other man was drowning carl. The man grabbed my throat with his forearm. "Please just do not hurt the baby please I am begging you" I tell him. my eyes were starting to tear. I could do nothing I was holding the baby. "Put her down in her stroller" He told me. I sat her down.

He dragged me back to the hot tub and started to put my head under. I was kicking my legs and trying to use my hands. I grabbed his arm and bite him. "ow bitch" He said. I punched him and he looked mad. Then another man came and grabbed me again. He put my head back in the water and he held it. I kept kicking. "Carl" I yelled. the man had his head under the water for a long time. I felt his grasp getting tight on my neck. Every once in a while, I hit it some more and gave it back to carl.my chin would bump the side of the hot tub.

I Heard Ian say something. But this time I was under for a much longer time. You know when you wake up from a long sleep and your body feels like Jello. Yeah, that is how I feel right now. I felt myself fading in and out. I am holding my breath for so long. I feel the man pull my head up

"This is a pretty girl I would hate for something to happen to her" The man said before walking away. I was trying to catch my breath. I feel on my back on the side of the pool. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Are you okay?" It was carl. I wrapped my arms around him. "Maybe" I said. "Tavia?" I yelled and sat up I felt light headed. I seen Ian holding her " I got her Tessa" He told me.

I put my head back on carls chest and he put his head on top of mine. After a few we went inside and I got Tavia changed into the clothes I got her and I changed back into mine. "Tess come check this out" Ian yelled from downstairs. "coming" I said. Tavia fell asleep on Fionas bed thank the lord.

I am scared to leave her alone. I do not want anyone or anything to hurt her. Ever. I would kill for this little girl.

I walked downstairs. "yeah" I asked. I walked to the computer and seen the man did 10 years in jail for trying to kill someone with a spoon. "damn" I said. "right want to hit this?" Carl asked. "yeah" I hit it a few times. "you look really pale are you okay?" Ian asked me. "yeah just the lack of oxygen maybe" I told him. "true" He said. I hit it some more and gave it back to carl.

" I think I should go check on Tavia" I said. "You just came down" Carl said. "I know but what if something happened" I said. "She is fine Tessa" Ian said. I looked down. "I know" I mumbled. "look Tessa. What happened today was not your fault okay? I am sorry you had to be there, but she is fine. You are fine and it will be okay" Ian told me. I felt tears come to my eyes. I have been super emotional since the thing. "I am scared, and I am hardly ever scared" I admitted. that was a hard thing for me to say. "Come here" Carl said and wrapped his arms around me. I cried a little. Everything about me feels weird. I think it is about time for my period. 

I felt him running his fingers in my damp hair. He would kiss my forehead every few seconds. Friends do this right? "I think I am going to lay down for a bit. I am quite exhausted" I said as I backed away. 

I went into Fionas room and seen that Tavia was sleeping fine. I took a picture of her. she is a cutie. I was laying there in her bed. "Hey" I heard and sat up fast. it was lip. "Scared me" I told him and laughed. "Sorry I did not mean to. I heard about your day I am so sorry" he said. "It is okay, not really but I will be" I said. "hey, it is okay to show emotions, you cannot be hard all the time" He tells me. "I know" I said. he kissed my head and walked out.

I laid back down and fell asleep.