Mom Carl kissed me.

Carls party was not much of a party but more of a get together. Since last night everything has been weird. I am proud of him though. I knew he could be able to do big things one day. After the party I went into his room while he was getting his things ready. I knew we needed to fix things before he left.

I was standing by the door frame. My mom and sister and brother were all down there talking to everyone so it was just us two. "hey" I said after a few minutes. "hey" He told me back while he was still packing. I walked into his room and shut the door behind me.

" I am sorry about the way I was last night" I confessed " no need to be" he responded. " I was just stressed and nervous and I had my feelings everywhere" He continued. "I understand, so are we good?" I asked him. He looked at me in the eyes. "Always" he said and grabbed my face and kissed me. Oh my God. It is happening. He kissed me. So I did what any other person would do. I kissed him back.

We stopped and he took his stuff and walked out the room. I was standing there trying to think about what the fuck just happened. I walked out in the living room with my mind still lost.

Carl pov:

I was in my room getting my stuff together. I was scared and nervous. I knew I needed to do this. I hear someone walk into my room. "hey" It was Tessa. She hates me I know it." hey" I tell her back I heard my door close. I knew I had to get things right with her. I love her so much and she does not deserve any bad. She has been there for me thick and thin. "I am sorry about the way I was last night" she beat me to it. "no need to be" Fuck did that sound like a dick head?

"I was just stressed and nervous and I had my feelings everywhere" I explained to her. " I understand, so are we good?" she asked me. Of course I can never be mad at her and also when it was not her fault. I turned around and looked at her. How can someone be so perfect? "always" I told her I dont know what came over me but something was telling me to grab her face and kiss her. so I did. She kissed back. Holy shit she kissed me back.

we stopped and I looked into her eyes again. Then I took my stuff and went downstairs. 

Tessa pov:

we all went to take him to the bus. I am having to say goodbye to my best friend again. But this time for a good reason. He seen Doms dad and he went to talk to him. "Hey you ready?" lip asked him. "no I am going though, I think I need to. need some direction I am not good at school, not good at sports, really don't need to be back on the conner. one thing I know is I can take a punch and hit harder back. I think I can put that to some use." He speeches. Fiona debbie and lip all give him a hug bye. So does my mom, Colden and sage. Then it was my turn. I walked up to him and I had tears in my eyes already. He looked into my eyes one last time. We wrapped our arms around each other. "call or something and let me know how you are" I told him. He shook his head yes.

We pulled apart. " I love you Nora" " I love you more Carl".

With that he got onto the bus. He stopped and turned around " I am going to come back a man" He said and the bus door shut. What am I supposed to do now without carl. Life is going to be boring. We told Fiona and them bye and I told Debs to keep be updated.

I rode home with Sage and Colden. This is going to suck. 

I know he is going to do good. He needs to do something like this. He deserves something like this. It just sucks I am his best friend and have to wait for him to come back.