My bottles don't miss

TRIGGER WARNING! ABUSE! ASSULT. 

I woke up sweating and my heart thumping. that little boy. This time I seen It differently in my head. I get up and do the same shit.. shower, hair makeup,brushteeth, get dressed. I just wore another Nike hoodie and some grey sweats and white vans. I just left my hair down. I went downstairs. "good morning " my mother said "morning" I said " good morning" Larry said "morning".

" are you hungry? your mom made a good breakfast" Larry asked. " no I am good" I told them. " where is everyone?" I asked. "sage is sick and I was hoping you would want to take hazel to school?" my mom asked. I took a deep breath. "Sure" I breathed out. 

I looked over at everyone. They all look weird. like scared. "What happened?" I asked. "well, your brother he's um" my mom said and paused. "Spit it out" I said getting anxious. " He is missing" my mom told me. oh. missing? "what?" I said. "we dont know where he is and we have not seen him since yesterday" Larry answered. My heart was skipping beat's. "Have you guys even went looking?" I questioned. 

"No we are going to give it another 24 hours" My mom told me. "No we need to look for him now!" I was getting frustrated. "No Tessa you have school" She told me. "My brother could be dead and you are worried about me missing school? He is missing everything!" I was shouting. "Calm down and take your medication and go to school" My mom instructed. She handed me the pills. I took a water bottle. "No worries me and Larry have it under control"  "Ridicules, Come on Hazel" I said as I walked to the front door. I threw the pills into the yard. 

"We are making a pit stop" I told Hazel as we went to Fionas. 

I walk over to there house. there is some lady talking to frank in the kitchen. " well you are the king of your castle Frankie, don't let them youngens forgot who's papa" says that old lady. I just start laughing. "what's funny to you" she asked me. " you guys have pet names for each other so gross" I said she just made a noise. "frank are you drinking shreks piss?" I asked him as he drinks some green ass juice. "don't talk to him like that" the old lady snapped. I looked at her. "Who are you again?" I asked. " well I'm" " I don't care" I told her and made my way upstairs.

I look around upstairs and I am just in wow. "what happened up here?" I asked. "Ask daddy carl" Ian said. I went into his room. "carl why the fuck is there a slide in here for?" I asked him "its an easy way down, anyways I'm having a killer party tonight you should come" He told me. "hell yeah I love a good party" I told him. "You can also bring that boy what's his name tk?" carl asked. " its jj and I will pass on that." I told him. I walked out of his room and went to get hazel.

" haze come on" I told her. "coming" she said. "you messed your space bun up hold on" I told her and I went to the bathroom to find a hair brush and I opened the door to something I did not want to see. "ahhh ew" I said as I shut the door so fast. Carl was naked.

"can you hand me the hairbrush" I yelled. He opens the door and starts laughing. "that's not funny learn how to lock the damn door" I yelled through the door.

I fixed hazels bun and we were out the door. I took her to school then went to mine.

I went to class with jj and we just worked on this assignment together. " How are you holding up?" He asked me. "Barely but I'll be okay" I told him.

the rest of the day went by so slowly. I told him to meet me at the end of school so I am waiting on him. I really like him. Even though it does not seem like we have been talking long but it just feels like I have known him my whole life. I used to have a class with him in middle school but I was way to scared to talk to him.

"boo" someone said as they touched my shoulder. I jumped and threw my hand back to who ever it was. "ow" It was jj "holly shit I am so sorry" I say and he grabs his nose. he laughs "i deserve it I did scare you" he said. "its bleeding let me get you a napkin" I say as I get one from my bag. "thank you. You really have a good hand on you" he says and laughs.