Tessa is on the road

I woke up this morning with Kat in my bed. I think about last night. I cannot believe she is gone. I try to move and get up the best I can without waking up Kat. I did it and I took my meds and walked downstairs. It was 10am. I guess I was not going to school today. Sage and Colden were at the kitchen table, and they looked stressed.

"Look who woken" Sage said. "Sorry I was tired" I told her. " I figured, We were going to let you sleep" She told me. She missed school to. I went and got come coffee and sat at the table with them. They had different stacks of paper. "What are those?" I asked. "bills" Colden told me. Damn. "Looks like mom has not paid bills the past two months and she has been calling to push it back. The water turns off tonight, but she left us a 1500$ check" Colden explained. "What? That is bullshit how much money did she make you guys pay?" I asked them. "565" Colden said. "450$" Sage said. "so, what did she do with the money we gave her?" I questioned. " I guess she added it to this check and then added more" Colden said.

he was super stressed. I could tell. "That bitch" I said. "Tell me about it" sage said. "so, Andrea is about to give birth soon so do you think we should turn hazels room into the baby's nurser?" Colden asked. "no because Hazel is still coming over" I told him "But she does not live here anymore" He said "so. How would you feel if someone took your room?" I asked him. "Not good" "exactly. How about you and Andrea take moms old room and then turn the guest room into the baby's room" I told him. "but what if the baby cries at night?" He asked. "that's why the baby sleeps in your room until she is old enough to walk upstairs and shit" I told him. he can be really dumb some times. "yeah good idea" He said. 

"Then we can turn the attic into a storge room or another guest room" I said. "Well guys I have some news" Sage spoke up. "What?" me and Colden said. "I am um.. pregnant" She confessed. oh hell no. Two babies in this house! "Really?" Colden said. "yes, I took a test a week ago and then Two days ago I went to the doctors to make sure" She said. "Fuck me" I said. "What?" She said. "Do you guys know how much babies are? We are running out of room as it is and you guys both have kids on the way. these are not little toys they are human beings that take love and time and shit" I told them. "You said like a mega bitch right now Tessa" Colden said. "I am sorry okay but fuck... That is two kids. Sage you are still in school to" I told her. "I know Tessa I am not going to quit and plus I can finish this year in the first semester anyways. I got me" She said.

" we are in this together lets just take things slow. Back to the bills" Colden tried to kill the tension. "the water bill for two months is 477$ The lights are 512$ and the rent is up to date so just 800$ and if we are wanting to eat I think the total amount for food for a week is around 200$ if we make meals and shit and we can all pay our own phone bills if not I can try and work stuff out and those with cars we handle our own cars and Tessa I have you a driver's test in 3 days" Colden went over everything. I am glad someone has this figured out. Colden has always been super smart in math and money. That is most likely why he does what he does.

"okay so after doing some math I will take most of the money for the bills but I do need some help at least for now so can everyone do around 447.25$?" Colden asked. "Maybe with tips and everything I should be able to" I told him. "I can really try but I need to find a job first" Sage said. "come to patsy's we can use a dishwasher" I told Sage. She rolled her eyes.

After talking some more, I thought I should go into Patsys for a bit. I woke kat up and I told her Colden can give her a ride home while he goes and does his stuff.

We spent some time together before I left. I got to work and I got off at 4:30.

3 days later

I passed my drivers test and now I have my license. I am a free women now. Colden took me and we are on the way home now. He keeps smiling but will not tell me what is going on. He pulled into the driveway but on the other side of the house not where he usually pulls. I got out the car. "come here Tessa" He said. He put his hands over my eyes " what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing just hush" He said to me. Okay. He was guiding my walking.

"one... two... three" Colden said and he took his hands off my eyes. "surprise!" He said and I seen a pretty black car that was so pretty. I was confused. "wait is this mine?" I asked him. "yes dummy" sage said as she took pictures of me. "oh my god" I said as I jumped up and down.

"thank you" I told both of them as I gave them hugs. "who's idea?" I asked. "it was both of ours and lucky for us dad saved the day" Colden said. " dad got it?" I asked. "yes" Sage said.

I called dad and told him thank you. Ahh I am so happy. I do not think I have ever been more happy.

I went to sleep last night with my heart full. 

I woke up the next morning happy for once. I drove myself to school. Like I drove myself. ME.

I went through today and got home and helped Colden move out moms old beds and dresser into the guest room. Then I got a text from Kevin "hey can you come to Fionas new laundry mat pls it is Important" He asked.

I got in my car and drove there. I pulled up and seen Ian , Liam and Trevor walking in. "hey guys" i told them as I hopped out my car.

"who's car did you steal?" Ian asked me. " I got my licenses and my dad got me a new car!" I told him all happy. "congratulations" He told me.

They went ahead and walked inside and I was trying to text everyone back. I walked in and there was a lot of people here. "hey" Fiona said and walked up to me. "you came?" she asked me. "Kevin told me it was important and we are family You know I got your back" I told her. "Thank you and congratulations on getting your licenses and nice car" she told me. "Thank you" I told her back she gave me a big bear hug.

I called kat and Lorenzo  and mads and Tyler all came to help to. They had us doing the floor putting the tile down. It was pretty simple.

I ran and took Mads and tyler home and told Kat I will be back

When I got back they had the beers out. "I never knew you liked girls" Ian said. "yeah, me neither until I met kat" I said. She smiled at me. "I am just glad you moved on from Carl" Ian added. "Have any of you guys heard from him?" I asked. I looked at Kat and she had a small frown going. "Like the first week and that was it. He said he beat up some dude already" Fiona said. "oh" I said.

A song came on. I looked at Kat. I could tell she was upset about my mention of Carl. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her hands and we danced. It was nice.