Colden

I had work this morning. I was about to get off and Carl came walking in. "Hey Tessie" "Hey crayon" "I was wondering if you would like to go on a hunt with me?" He asked me. "A hunt?" I asked him back. "yes.. there is someone in the neighborhood stealing from peoples house and I need your help to set up my house" He explained. "Sure" I told him

I drove him back to his house. We got out. There was a metal trap right outside the stairs. "Carl what the hell?" I asked him. "I will not let this pussy take from my house" carl said.

We walked inside the house and Debbie was here. "Hey Carl" She said and just looked at me. "This is a rat trap so if he opens the windows his fingers get cracked" Carl said. I went and set them up.

"You should really set some traps up at your place" Carl suggested "If someone tries to break in my house then they are crazy" I told him. "Franny can you walk to mommy?" Debbie was talking to Franny. "She has her first steps?" I asked her. "yes at her grandmas and I was not there. Look at the video" Debbie said and showed me. "Awe so cute. They grow so fast" I told her. "I know" She said. we never made up for that fight, but I still love and care for her. Also, Franny but I had nothing against her she is a baby.

Me and Carl finished setting the traps up. I was going back home and seen some commotion in my front yard. There were two big dudes and .. Andrea. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "I came back to get my baby and you selfish bother will not give me back my child" She said. Oh nah.

"Selfish brother?? Who the hell do you think has raised the baby her whole life? It sure as hell was not you" I yelled at her. "I am coming back to say my apology and take my kid" She explained.

"Do you even know her name?" I asked her. "Yes it is Lisa" She said. "No stupid it is Tavia" I told her. She looked down. "She is trying to get what is rightfully hers so lets do this easy and no one will get hurt" One of the men said. "If anyone gets hurt it is going to be one of you 3 and plus you do not have rights of her anymore Colden does so technically she is not rightfully yours" I explained to her. 

I was making my way inside the house and locked the door. "Colden what the fuck?" I asked him. "She called me and told me she wanted to see the baby and I told her okay and then she brings two men with her and she starts acting a fool" Caden explained.

"Colden I know you want her to have her mom in her life, but she left her... and you. Put your good heart a side and take care of your main parity" I told him. Then I heard the door open. It was the two scary men. "RUN!" I yelled at Colden. I Grabbed this vase and smashed it on the one dudes head. His friend came after me and I grabbed this old walking stick my mom used to have around and hit him in his head with it. Then I kept beating them with it till they went outside.

I reached under this big picture frame we had and grabbed a gun. I Opened the door. "Leave and never come back motherfuckers" I said and fired two shots at their car. Andrea was on the phone with someone I guess the police but I took the gun and anyone that I knew of and went out back and dug a hole real fast.

Then I heard knocking on my door. I went and checked. "Hello officers" I said to them. "Hello ma'am do you know were Colden Ermys is?" The one man asked. "No sir he went to the grocery store about 20 minutes ago and he has not texted me he was on the way back yet" I said to the men. "So was there any incident here with a gun and baby napping?" the man questioned. "No sir not here but I did hear a few gunshots down the road.. It is a danger what this world has come to" I told him. "Thank you ma'am if you hear anything else going on around these parts please give me a call" The officer said. "Will do" I said and closed the door.

"Am I clear?" I heard colden ask. "Hell yeah" I told him.