Tessa and her bat.

TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE!

I woke up the next morning and Carls arm was around me. it was kind of cute but if he asked, I would say it was gross. I moved his arm and tried to get up as quietly as possible, so I did not wake up the devil. my plan failed anyways because he indeed did wake up. "Good morning" he said as he looked at me . "Good morning" I told him back. I looked at my phone and my mom told me Colden was doing better and he was talking but he had just realized he was shot and he was asking for me. I texted her back and told her to tell him Hi and I love and miss him.

" Are you hungry?" carl asked me "yeah I am" I told him. He got up and got dressed right in front of me. "I could have walked out your room" I told him. "Nothing you have not seen before" he tells me back with a laugh. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth because I have a toothbrush here. I fixed my hair with all their stuff here.

we went downstairs and Carls attitude dropped. Ian was down there and Fiona was doing paperwork. "Hey Tessa" "hey Ian"

"Did you stay here last night?" Ian asked Fiona " yeah" " what you writing?" " letter to seans ex wife" " how come?' " ask carl"

carl made me a bowl of frosted flakes and went to the table. " Carl why is Fiona writing a letter to seans ex wife?" Ian asked. " I don't want to talk about it" carl replied. " Okay great I will stand here and drink my coffee in silence" Ian said. Debbie came down the stairs. Her bump is really showing. she had a suit case. "Where you are going?" Fiona asked her. she said to some place with Qunnie. "with that nut job?" I asked her.

Debbie walks out the door . "she is just going to leave with no hug?" I said talking to myself. I walk out and shove past the old lady "that was rude" she told me. " my bad" I yelled before the door slammed shut. "Are you going to leave with no goodbye?" I asked Debbie. " Quinne said it is better to not say bye because it might hurt more" Debbie answered " I don't give a fuck what she says come here" I told Debbie as I gave her a hug bye. " I'm going to miss you" I told her. " I will try and call you" she told me. "Please do and send me pictures of the baby girl" I told her. " i will" she told me. "bye debs" "bye Tess"

I walked home after that. It is so quite here. I had to bundle up because it was a lot colder outside. I wore black jeans and a white long sleeve with a hoodie on top and some of my ugg boots. I don't do to good in the cold weather.

I did school. I sat with carl in our one class, and I sat with him at lunch. Every class I felt like I was out of place. I barley heard the teachers. I just looked at my work. I put it in my bag to take home.

Me and Carl were going to walk home together today so we were leaving and then Dom called his name. " Carl carl making me run after you? what's that about?" she said "going home" he told her. " Oh well you said you had a recording studio yes? you think you can record me?" she asked him. I just cut my eyes to carl to read his face and then back to her. " Excuse me" he said. "yeah! I want to go to music camp this summer and they need a sound of me playing the violin so" she told him. " I would but I got shit to do" he told her back. I am in surprised. He really just turned a girl down. "oh okay" she told him. "Sounds cool though good luck with that" he told her. I smiled and looked down.

" Wait are you, Tessa?" she asked me. "Yeah why?" I asked her. "oh, because you were the girl that jj was talking about saying that you tried to get him drunk and tried to force him to have sex" she explained. I was pissed as fuck. "he is telling people that?" I asked her "yeah" she said. "that bitch!" I said and walked away. "wait Tessa" carl said as he called behind me. 

"what" I told him. I am pissed. I am taking the bat and going to his house. I did not even know he was at school today. "where are you going?" carl asked "your house" I told him "oh I thought you were doing something bad" he said letting out a breath. "to go get that bat and beat the shit out of him" I finished my sentence. " you already ran from the police and your brother is in the hospital do you really want to do anything that can injure you?" he asked trying to talk sense into me. "Look carl, I don't care what happens to me but I am not going down with a fake ass story" I told him. "well, you should care what happens to you! there is so many people who care about you" carl said. "I know" is all I said.