I am my fathers daughter.

TW!!! Violence, Abuse.

Laying on the couch made me reflect. I could have been seriously hurt tonight or worse. If I did not leave who knows what would have happened. Maybe if I left sooner I could have avoided it. Maybe if I would have came to Carl's party instead, But no I am just hard headed.

"I am so sorry" I said. I really feel like I mess everything up. I probably ruined his party. "What?" He said softly. I started crying. "I am sorry I messed up everything! You are right I am jealous of her. I can not stand to see her near you, I can not stand to see you talking to her! Maybe if when you come by my house if I would have not said anything about the timing of our kiss everything could be fine!" I sobbed out.

I felt him grab my hand. "Tessa this is not your fault! I should have been a better person and not tried to get with a girl to make you feel jealous! I should have been there for you more. I should have not tried to push you into a relationship with me when you got back and I did not know how you felt!" He explained.

CARL POV:

She felt guilty for something that was really my fault. "I also do not want to have to take medication to be normal. I want to live somewhere better, I want a clean record, I hope my brother comes home" She was pouring her little big heart out. I took her chin in my hand and took my thumb and started rubbing her face. "Shh Tessa it will all be okay" I kept repeating to her.

Debbie hurried back the stairs with some shorts and a tee shirt. "Here Tessa I got you some cloths!" Debbie cheered. "Thank you" She said while sniffling. "What's wrong?" Debbie questioned. I shrugged. Tessa just sat there with the clothes in her hands.

"Do you want to get dressed now?" Debbie asked softly. "Yeah" She said low. She stood up but fell down. "Debbie careful!" I said to her. "Sorry she fell! I guess I can change her" Debbie said. I looked down at the ground.

I heard her gasp. "What?" I said not looking up. "Look" Debbie said. I turned over slightly. Tessa had like claw marks on the inside of her leg. It looked like someone tried to grab her and she moved and their nails clipped her. You know who had long nails? JJ.

"Ill fucking kill him" I spit to Debbie. "Hush!" she said and looked to Tessa who still had quiet tears coming down her face.

Debbie finished changing her fast as she could. "I am going to sleep, I would just leave her here" Debbie suggested. I nodded my head. "Goodnight Tess" Debs said and kissed her head. "Goodnight Debs". When she walked away I stayed.

"Carl?" Tessa called out. "Yes?" I replied. "Can I sleep with you? I am scared to be alone" She asked me. "Yes you know you can" I told her. I helped her stand up. She put her arm on my shoulder. I held her by her waist. I carried her to Fiona's bed. Fiona is not here tonight so I was going to sleep here anyways.

She struggled to pull the blanket up and I helped her. "Can you lock the door?" She questioned. "Yes" I went and locked it. "Also the windows?" She questioned. "Tessa no one can get you while you are here" I tried to make clear. "I know just.. Safety" She replied. My heart was breaking.

I swear I better not see him. I will make him wish he was dead.

I laid in the bed with her. She finally stopped crying. "Can you hold me?" She spoke. I looked at the girl laying next to me. "Yes" I said and wrapped my arms around her.

In a few minutes I felt her breathing change. I knew she was sleeping.

TESSA POV:

I wake up with a instant headache. I looked around and noticed I was in Fiona's room. I was by myself. What happened? I asked myself. Then I remembered. It was all foggy but all I know was I was in JJ's room. We did our project and then we started drinking. I was going to leave and he threw me on the bed. I hit him with a bottle. Then I ran and started drinking alone. Then everything became a blur. I do remeber for a split second seeing Carl help me off the ground.