Carl and Tessa did it again.

I woke up the next morning early. I got a text from carl. He asked if I would want to go on a run with him. I said yes.

I put on some black joggers and a blue tank top with my black zip up jacket on top. I walked out my house and seen him and Ian. "who's car?" Carl asked "mine" I told him. we all stood at the line and we took off. I was in the lead before Ian got speed out of nowhere. Carl was not to far behind. I ended up beating both of them but at the end I was out of breath and sweating.

Today was Monicas funeral . I went home and took a shower. I curled my hair and put on a black dress and some heels. I went to see hazel and see if she needed help. she did. "I cannot find anything" She told me. "Here how about this dark blue dress?" I asked her "yes!" she told me. I put on some of her black slide dress shoes. "can you do my hair sissy?" she asked me. "yeah what do you want?" I asked her. "curls like yours" she told me.

I took her to my bathroom, and I curled her hair. she loved it. then sage came and asked if I can curl hairs and I did. Then Andrea asked if I can do her hair downstairs because she cannot walk up the stairs so I did. Then I had to help Colden Put hair spray in his and comb it.

I put Hazels car seat in my car and got her in it. "can you give me a ride?" Carl asked. "yeah" I told him we filled in each other on our lives. I told him everything. He told me everything about military school; 

we got to the funeral home. It was a pretty place.

I sat with my siblings. Her father Bill was first to speak. Then Lip,Ian,Debbie,Carl,Fiona.

Everyone was getting up until frank interrupted. He did a speech. it was actually nice. I felt my eyes tearing.

After we went to the Gallaghers, and we had a party. It was really fun. We were all drinking besides Andrea. I smoked. I was having a good time. Me and sage were dancing with each other. More like on each other. she was not drinking though.

after a few more drinks a slow dance came on. Me and Ian were slow dancing together. "You can slow dance nicely" He told me. " You can too" I told him back. "Behind you" He said and I turned around. it was Carl. "may I have this dance?" He asked me. "yes" I said back. me and Carl ended up slow dancing together. Ian and Sage took the floor.

" I thought about you all the time" Carl said. " I thought about you all the time" I told him back. "Every time I see you, you get more pretty" Carl said. "You think?" I asked him. "yeah I think" He said back.

We danced some more and drank some more. He went and got another drink. I was sitting on the steps looking at everyone. Carl came back and sat beside me. "I feel good" Carl said. "me too" I told him. "I really missed you" He told me slurring his words some. "yeah me too" I said slurring them back. He put his hand on my thigh. My heart was skipping.

I took the last few sips of my beer. I was about to swallow it until he started to move it up and down then I chocked a little. I looked up to see if anyone was watching us. I seen Ian do a little side eye towards me. He gave me the thumbs up. Oh lord.

Carl leaned over to my ear. "Do I make you nervous?" He questioned. I just sat there. Like yes you do. But I like it. I turned to his ear. "a little" I said. He grew a smirk. " Come on" He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

We went into his room. He shut the door and started to kiss me and I kissed back. It lasted for a few seconds and then he pushed me on his bed. We kissed more as our hands started to explore. All I know is a little bit latter we both fell on are back panting.

" You are good" He breathed out. " I know I am" I breathed out. "You are also really good" I said. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. We both just started to laugh. He grabbed me some water and helped me get dressed. He kissed me on my face a few more times. 

Everyone was looking at us. "what?" I asked them and they all laughed. "nice hair" Sage said. I looked in a mirror and it was all messed up. "Thank my hair dresser" I said and looked at carl.

After everyone was done drinking and partying my crew loaded up. "I'm staying with you tonight" Carl told me. "Okay" I said. He carried me on his back across the street. I made Hazel some popcorn and her and Sage laid on the couch watching a movie. 

Carl was already in my room when I got up. "My feet are killing me!" I shouted as I kicked my shoes off. "I do not know how you girls wear heels so much" Carl questioned. "Me nether" I said. I took my dress off and threw on a big tee-shirt. I had underwear on. 

I laid in my bed. Carl crawled up there with me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I feel lucky to be able to love a pretty girl like you" Carl spoke. I smiled. "I am lucky to love a handsome man like you Carl Gallagher." He started drawing on my back. "I wish military school could have you there just to sit there and look pretty" He told me. I laughed.  "I will always wait for you" I told him. "Yeah and you should not. You are so beautiful you could get with anyone you want to but you choose me. That is something I will never understand" He told me. 

I rolled over and cuffed his face. "I choose you not just because of your looks but because of who you are. The most famous and richest man would be in front of me saying they want me and if you were beside me I would stay with you. You are just so special to me Carl. Now close your eyes and get some rest, You need it" I explained to him and kissed him. 

I would give him the sun and the moon. All of the star's I have ever seen will go to him. I love him deeper than the ocean. I do not know what it is about Carl Gallagher that sucks me in so much. I don't think I ever want it to stop pulling him to me.