Kat?

I got dressed and grabbed my gun coat. We left and I seen Lorenzo texted me. I was telling him about my morning and he said he had a bad one to. He said he was going with one of his friends to work and he will try and text me soon. "Who are you talking to?" Colden said. "This dude named Lorenzo, we met at the party at patsy.

We got there and Colden told me to get out the car with him. It was the house I went to with that man. I walked inside and It was pretty clean in there. There was like 3 girls and 3 dudes in there. "Colden what's up man" The one dude got up and said. They all did there bro hug thing. The man who took me that one day was here to. "who is this?" One of the girls asked. "my little sister Tessa, she is cool as hell. she got me out my debt with the lawn siblings" Colden explained. "hey" I told them. I seen one of the girls was really pregnant. Colden went over there and gave her a kiss.

Oh. That is the girl. She was really pretty. She was really small. "Tessa" Colden said and waved me over. "this is Andrea my girlfriend.." He said sacredly. I thought he might think I was going to say something mean. "Hey I am Tessa" I told her. She stood up and gave me a hug. Wow that was fast. " I am so happy to have a little sister" she told me. I just smiled at her. Colden told me to talk to her while him and the boys went to the other room.

"Hi I am Tasha" Another girl said. "hey" I told her. The other girl just had a mean face and she kept side eyeing me. " this is kat she is my brother's best friend and Tasha is my other brothers girl friend and all those boys are my brothers" she told me. All I can think is Colden better not break up with her or he might get his ass whooped. "that's cool" I told her.

" I am so happy to meet you, when Colden said you were coming, I was so happy. I love your brother he is really good to me and he told me that you have helped shape him into a man because he would hate for anyone to be mean to you" she told me. That is so sweet.

"yeah me and him have been through a lot" I told her. "I know he told me how you have been to jail and everything. Also how you have done coke and you have beat people up with a bat. Oh also about you almost burning this house down." She explained. Damn she knows my whole life. I just smiled at her. I am not good with a lot of new people. "what you have done all that before the age of 16?" the girl kat said. "yeah I am not the best kid" I told her. she smiled. "That is cute. A little dare devil, I like it" she told me. "thanks" I told her. "Also she deals drugs and she had to go to her dads for like a year because of doing it" Andrea added. "damn I am 17 and have not done hardly any of that" kat told me.

" I am 21" Andrea added. oh. well she is kind of old. " You ready Tessa?" Colden asked me. " Yeah, It was good to meet all of you" I told all of the girls. "Bye baby" Eva told Colden and started to rip his face off. I rolled my eyes and I looked at Kat and she was smirking at me.

They were finally done making out. "hey Cole can I ride with yall?" kat asked. "sure" he told her. We walked to the car and I sat in the passenger.

we rode with the music up for a little bit. "So I found out your sister is cool as hell and pretty as fuck" she told my brother. "yeah she is really cool" Colden told her. "alright this is my first stop let me go and handle this by myself" Colden said.

we sat in silence. Until she wanted to speak up. "Are you in school still?" She asked me. "yeah I am on break through" I told her. "nice, so are you talking to anyone?" she asked me. " I mean there was this boy I meet at my work. It is called patsy pies and he got my number. Then me and my best friend have a weird friendship. I am getting mixed signals. He is trying to go to military school so he is off limits" I explained. "you have never been with a girl?" she questioned. "no I have never really fell for one" I told her. "oh, I am just for the girls. I had this one boy I was in love with.. Well I thought but he was weird. He only wanted to have sex so I caved in and did it and I did not like it and his movements and uh yeah no so I tried another guy and it was the same so I got with a girl and it was better for me. She was better than any man but she was cheating on me with a dude" She explained to me. "that is fucked up. I was 14 and meet this dude named Jordan and he was 19. we fucked twice and then I caught him kissing a dude. we are still friends" I told her.

"damn no one is loyal these days" she said "tell me about it" I said back and we laughed. "here let me see your phone" she told me. I gave it to her. "that is my number and I texted myself so I could have it. I think we should hangout more" She told me and winked. "yeah, me too" I told her.

I had butterflies in my stomach. I do not like girls. do I? This is strange. I would have never thought I would like a girl. 

The rest of the day me and kat helped Colden and we got some money for it. My month pay is 365$. Not to bad so I got half of it today. We dropped kat off. "don't be scared to text me pretty girl, Bye Cole" she said and got out the car.

"what the fuck was that?" Colden asked me with a smile. "How do you know if you like the same sex?" I asked him. " I don't know it depends on feelings duh" He told me.

we rode home in quiet. I was trying to think. Making it even harder she texted me and said " I had fun with you today" I told her " I did too!" which I did

I got home and changed. Carl was calling me and told me he is coming over.

" I got into military school!" He told me. "Congratulations! I am proud of you" I told him with a big smile. " I went by Doms house and told her dad and uh something happened" carl said. "what?" I asked him. "she kissed me" He told me. oh? what the fuck. " oh" I just said back. "yeah I am trying to understand it" he said. "Understand what?" I asked him. "Why I picked her over you" he said. No I cannot do this now. "No" I told him. "I know but we have something Tessa. You are always here for me and I love you and it took me a long time to see it was you" he explained. I cannot do this now and I cannot do long distance. 

" No carl we "had" something; we won't work. we will always just be best friends and I do not think we can be more. Plus, I will just slow you down. All my issues and all the stuff I do, you are going to make it out. I will just be a girl from the south side. You will be Carl Gallagher" I explained to him. "Tessa" he told me. " I love you, Carl. I hope you like military school. I will always be here for you" I told him and walked out my own room. I had work. I will always love carl, but I cannot do it right now. So, for now I will tell him things to make him not want me.