Sibling fight to

3 weeks later. 

I hardly sleep anymore. Now that Tavia goes between here and her mom's she is always sick so she wakes up crying or coughing. Then Sage makes so many noises because she is in pain and they sound like mating calls. When Hazel comes over she want's to do so much in a small amount of time and it makes me feel bad when we can not do it all. 

They switched my medicine and now I am always angry and I get annoyed easy. Not to mention our air condition broke in the fucking summer. I also work at a small coffee shop down the road. I met a handsome young man there. he comes in every day, and we talk. I am trying to keep him a safe secret. 

I got a shower and did all my morning stuff. I ate a muffin and stole one of Colden's pre rolls. I got in my car and smoked half of it listening to music. I got in Patsy's and brushed my teeth again and put on my work shirt. 

I was 5 minutes late in total. "You are late" Some guy in the back said. "I don't really give a fuck" I told him. "Bitch" He mumbled. "Dick" I said loud. "Hey what is going on?" Fiona asked. "Because when we are late you bitch to us but she can be late and you don't say shit to her!" The man was getting loud.

"She is only 16! She still has school and another job I try to cut her a break" Fiona explained. "Bullshit" He said. "Dude stop acting like a fucking child man. You are mad because I was 5 minutes late! That is bullshit" I had him mad.

He got in my face. "Bullshit is this job!" He yelled. "Get out of my face!" I warned him. "or what?" He said. I took my hand and threw his head on the grill. He started screaming. "Tessa!" Fiona yelled. I pulled him up.

"Don't fuck with me man, I know many knife tricks" I told him. "I quit!" He yelled. "Good leave, no one wanted you here any ways bitch!" I shouted. "Tessa! In my office now. Everyone back to work please" Fiona told me. Ah shit here we go.

"First off.. That was cool as fuck and second.. Can we not fight in the work place what is wrong?" She asked me. "Nothing is wrong just I am having a shitty time right now" I explained to her. She looked at me with a sad smile. "Are you taking your medicine?" She questioned. This just set something off in me.

"Yes mom I took the fucking medicine" I snapped at her. She just looked at me with a little frown on her face. "Sorry Fi I really don't want to snap on people I don't know it just rolls off my fucking tongue" I explained to her. She gave me a smile. "Its okay sweetie I know you don't mean to hurt the people you care about" she told me. I gave her a hug.

I went out there and worked. I had 3 tables that were popping off today. On lunch break I was smoking in my car and texting Carl. 

Carl- You working?

me- Yes

Carl- I need a job ASAP!!

me- Come see what you can do here. 

Carl- Good idea, Ill be there in 20

me- See ya

At the coffee shop we do need a cleaner but I do not want him to find out about Jason. That would be horrible. 

I walked back inside and brushed my teeth again. I seen Tyler sitting at the pole. "Ty!" "Te!" I gave him a hug. I went and did my tables. "There she go shaking that ass on the floor" Tyler started singing. "okay Eminem" we laughed. Carl walked in. "Wassup man" "Yo bro" Tyler and Carl greeted. "Hey Tessa" "Hey Carl" "Can I get my sandwich?" "Sure"

I was waiting on both of their foods. Colden was connected to the radio. I love when he connects because I use his phone to play music. "I bet she can never make you cry, Cause the scar's on your heart are still mine!" "Wow Tessa is that how we really feel?" Colden put the food on the tray. "Woo" I said and he laughed. I gave them their food. 

I sat in the chair on the inside of the bar. I crossed my legs. "Are you going to tip your favorite server?" I asked Tyler with a smile. "Maybe if she acts right" He smirked. "Oh you are so funny!" I made my voice sound like this one girl from our school and I hit his arm like her. We busted out laughing. 

"You're stupid" I told him. "Dumber and dumber am I right?" He wondered. "That's you to!" I said and pointed my finger between him and Carl. Tyler laughed while Carl had no idea what was even going on. 

I took a long needed nap when I got home. I woke downstairs to find me a snack. I heard Sage and Colden whispering. "But what is Tessa says no?" Sage wondered. "It's not just her house it is all of ours" Colden told her. I was confused. "Colden you know she would never do something like that to you!" Sage told him. 

I turned the corner. "What would I not do?" I wondered. They shared a look between each other. "Well mom is going to be coming over in a couple of days. I wanted her to be here while I gave birth and she wants to met Tavia and want's us to met our little brother!" She explained. I knew my face was all over the place. 

"Like my mom? The same lady who left us?" I questioned. "It's all water under the bridge for us. We just want to have a good family moment with Hazel and everyone!" Colden added to it. I was flabbergasted. 

"Seriously guys? She left you, she left sage, she left Hazel, she left me and started a new family and you guys are welcoming her back with welcoming arms. It is basically like saying "Yeah you can do us wrong but no worries you will always be welcomed back" I spoke to them like they were stupid. 

"It's not this serious Tessa!" Colden yelled at me. I turned and looked at him. He hardly ever yells at me. " I am bending backwards for everyone here and all I hear if shit from everyone! Sometimes you just have to let shit go alright. If Sage wants mom to be back so she can be there for when she gives birth then so be it! Learn how to just shut the hell up and move on!" He screamed. 

I just looked at him. His words actually were hurting me. "Colden-" Sage spoke. "No I am sick of it! Every day it is something new around here with someone." He told her. I looked at him. "Just because you are annoyed with your baby mama doesn't mean you take it out on everyone else!" I told him. "No Tessa I am annoyed with you!" He told me. 

The tears instantly filed my eyes. "I did not mean that Tess" He tried to tell me. "No I see how it is. I will be out your hair soon" I told him and walked up stairs. I shut the door genially. I slide down my door and had a break down. 

"She is your sister Colden you can not just talk to her like that!" Sage yelled at him. "I did not mean it like that I am frustrated!" "You don't think she is too? 16 working 2 jobs that barley pay. Juvie doesn't look good on a record and her mom left her. Her boyfriend cheats often. Cut her some fucking slack and apologize" Sage told him before I heard her foot steps.