Last time

The next morning was hectic. Child protective services are wanting to do a home visit because of what happened yesterday with Andrea and Colden and the "baby napping". It makes no sense because now Colden has custody of Iris but they said, "If the mother is doing everything right, they have shared custody" Which is bull shit to me.

She left Colden after the hospital. She walked out not Colden.

Colden is handling this way better than me. He is willing to share custody only if Andrea is not in a place where Tavia is in harm. She also snitched about him selling drugs which they are investigating but luck for him Fiona hired him at Patsy's so he has a real job to clam.

I have been cleaning the house all day even though it is clean, but we are deep cleaning. By "we" I mean Colden and I because Sage cannot do much because she is only now 6 months but she is huge. I feel bad because she is doing this by herself since her baby daddy is a piece of shit. So is Andrea but at least Colden was with her the whole 9 months.

Later tonight we are going to Fionas for a little get together.

Carl is still going crazy over the person being lose in the neighborhood. I also bought a hot tub that is going to be delivered sometime this week. I am not telling Carl I want to surprise him.

"Tessa can you make Tavia a bottle while I finish cleaning this bathroom?" Colden asked. "Yeah" I said. I went to the kitchen and got the formula and made her bottle and went to her crib. "Hey pretty girl" I said and she smiled. "Here you go.. Thank you auntie Tessa" I was saying.

I have lost my mind.

The night came fast and we all walked to the Gallaghers. Sage was trying her hardest to keep up. They went in the front door but I heard some noise coming from the back. "AHH" I heard. I ran and looked and this man was caught in one of Carls traps. No way this actually happened.

"Ow ow what the fuck" The man said. "Karma bitch" I told him and started to laugh. I heard the back door open and it was Carl. "You found the little copper treat I left for you" Carl said.

"Who are you?" The man asked us both. We looked at each other. "You worst fucking nightmare" We said at the same time. Great minds think alike. The man was trying to get out. Carl grabbed his arms. "Get the hand cuffs" Carl told me. I ran inside and grabbed them off the kitchen table and ran back out. I tried to get his hands but he kept moving.

"Stop moving" I yelled and carl moved his arms in front of him. I cuffed him. "What do we do now?" I asked. "I got it" carl said. I walked back inside.

"Hey everyone" I said. "Hey Tessa" they told me. I was looking and I was walking up until someone started to walk to me. Franny.

"Look!" Debbie said. "Hey Franny come here" I said and she walked all the way to me. "First Frank now Tessa!" Fiona said. "Awe you did so good!" I told her and I wrapped my arms around her. "She must really like you!" Debbie said. I smiled at her.

Fiona told us the story of how she broke this couple up on accident. She is so crazy.

We were all drinking and having a good time. "What have you been doing Tessa?" Ian asked. "Nothing much just living. How have you and Trevor been?" I questioned. "Good I mean we are trying to help all the kids" He explained. "well it shows where your heart is" I said.

We were talking and Tavia  went to sleep about 30 minutes ago so Colden and Sage were going to walk back home. I was going to stick around a little longer. "I am going to spark up out back does anyone want to join?" Lip asked. "Me!" I yelled and sat up.

Me,Lip, Ian ,Carl and Debbie all went out back.

Lip had a joint he had rolled up. He sparked it and hit it and then passed it to me. I hit it like 3 times and gave it to Carl. "I love weed" I said. "Me too it is amazing" Lip said. "It is amazing" Carl added as he passed it to Ian.

They were talking about something, and I got lost in my thoughts. I was thinking about the day I was holding Tavia and that man was drowning me and Carl for the meth but I still remember the panic of me making sure Tavia was okay. I never want to feel that way again.

"Tessa!" Carl was saying. I snapped out my thoughts. He was trying to pass me the joint. "Sorry" I said, and I hit it a few times. "Are you okay?" Lip asked. "Yeah, I was just thinking" I said. "You were lost in thought" Ian said. I laughed nervously.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to tell us?" Carl said. "No it was nothing" I said. I hit the joint and passed it to Carl. He hit it and passed it on. "Come with me" Carl said as he stood up. I followed him and we went to his room.

I sat on his bed. "what were you thinking?" He questioned. "Its nothing" I said. He gave me the "You are lying and I can tell" Look. "you know you can tell me anything" He said. "I know it was just the day the man came asking for the meth and all I could do was think of was Tavia and now Andrea wants shared custody with Colden and it just hurts because she was not here" I explained. He gave me a sad look.

I felt stupid and embarrassed to even say anything. "I am sorry that was stupid to even tell you about" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Tessa. How you are feeling is not stupid and for you to tell me is not stupid. I am actually glad you were able to tell me that because I do care about your feelings" He confessed.

I was just looking at him. He was sitting right next to me. He moved his hand from my shoulder to my thigh. I got nervous. "I am always here for you" He said in a way that gave me chills. Was he being sweet or was he trying to seduce me. Either way I was down.

I started to lean over and kiss him and he was kissing back. It was getting ruff and we started to touch each other. He laid me on my back and he started to kiss my neck. He made it down to my stomach and I pulled him back up and started to take his shirt off. He started to do my shirt while I was unbuttoning his pants.

a little bit later we were both on our backs and we were breathing really hard. I grabbed the closest shirt and put it on. I was starting to sit up. "Don't leave" Carl said and grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him. "Stay with me tonight.. Please" He told me. 

Fuck Tessa. This is not something friends do. We made a mistake. No it was beautiful thing but we were not supposed to do this. "We are just friends I know Tessa but can this just be our finally "Goodbye relationship" thing we do?" He asked. It sounded confusing but I knew exactly what he meant. 

I looked at him for a second. "Last time we do this as friends okay?" "Okay." I crawled up to him. "Good night" I said.

I did not go to sleep right away but I was about to until I heard. "I love you Tessa" from Carl. My heart was pounding. I tell him I love him but never like this. " I love you Carl" I said back.

I do love him. I think no matter what happens to us I will always love him. I will always have love for him. No matter what he does to me I think my heart will always be for carl Gallagher.

If we were to stop being friends and never speak again I know my heart will always have a spot just for him. He has been in my life for 16 years. I could never forgot someone like him even if he forgets me.

Carl Pov:

I fell on my back trying to ketch my breath. I looked over at the girl my heart beats for the most. She looked so pretty right now. No makeup. Sweat on her face. Her hair all messy. Her heart beating out her chest. How can someone be so perfect?

She put on one of my shirts and she was going to stand up. I could not let her leave like she was a one night stand because she was way more than that.  I grabbed her arm. "Stay with me tonight.. Please" I begged. She was looking at me like she just told me the password to get into the government's computer. 

I knew she just realized how we said we were just going to be friends.  "We are just friends I know Tessa but can this just be our finally "Goodbye relationship" thing we do?". She looked at me. "Okay" She said with her cute head nod she does. She got up next to me and I put my arms around her soft skin. 

"Goodnight" She told me. I love this girl. No one can ever compare to her. She is special. "I love you Tessa" She waited a second. "I love you Carl"

selling and telling (Carl Gallagher fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara