Bloody Bike

I walked to the Gallagher's, Or what used to be the Gallaghers when I woke up. fiona had everything taken care of already but she broke into the house. "Fiona?" I said as I jumped in the window. "Tessa" she said with tears in her eyes as she came over to me. " you are safe" she said with happy laughter. "Safe as I could ever be" I said as I giggled. she pulled away and grabbed my face. " you know I love you so much right?" she asked me. " yes, I do know, I love you." I told her and she kissed my forehead. She always treated me like a sibling of hers. "Thank you for saving my chair" she laughed out. "Anytime let me know when you need another one saved" I told her.

" I don't need a chair today but I do need this door" she told me and I looked at the door. All of ours heights were on this door. even mine and my siblings. I got a flashback to when I was small, and carl was so mad I used to be taller than him and I used to be mad Debbie was taller than me. Now I'm taller than Debbie and carl is taller than me. 

we heard a noise and people came down the stairs. " Sorry I did not mean to bust in I left something behind" Fiona said " that would explain the sound of smashing glass" the man. " And yall are just now getting down here?" I asked and Fiona cut her eyes at me " sorry" I said I threw my hand up. "Were just finishing the inspection its uh disappointing" the man said. " What do you mean?" Fiona asked.

the women started naming stuff of a list she had. and then me and Fiona added things. " the toilets back up like once a month" "the sinks take forever to get hot" " yeah and the pipes freeze in the winter" and the heat and ac is always broken" me and Fiona listed. " How much do you think to fix it all?" the man asked the lady. " 150 give or take"150 grand Jesus" the man exclaimed.

they both left and me and Fiona smirked at each other. "I love making rich people feel bad" I told her. "You are my spirt animal Tessa" I smirked at her. I walked to Kev and Vee's house. I went and talked with them for a while. Vee gave me a little heart to heart. Kevin just kept asking me for the song's off my playlist. 

When I got home that night my mom left my phone on the counter with a note. "Stop doing stupid shit Tessa". I love sweet encouraging messages. I went to sleep. 

the next day I woke up so tired. I am just glad I have my phone back. Today Debbie had her gender reveal. I am so happy for her. She has her mind set on having this baby. I feel like she will be a good mom its just she has so much of her life left she can be doing other things that is hard to do while having to carry a baby.

I have been snapping Jj and me and him have been talking. I told him about yesterday and he was surprised. He told me he did not know I was crazy like that. but neither did I.

I shower and do everything. I wear dark wash ripped jeans and a black Nike hoodie. I put my laced up vans on and we head to her place she babysits at.

when we were on the way there Kevin texted me and asked if I could watch the door and make sure all these people won't get in unless they give me 20$ per head. That came out of nowhere.

We got there and frank carl Nic and Debbie was here. no lip, Ian. or Fiona. weird.

"TESSA" Debbie yelled and came and gave me a big hug. "Hello mother to be" I told her with a big smile. I had my mom take a picture of me and her on my phone so we could always keep this memory.

I went and said hey to everyone. Nic told me to follow him over to the front porch.

"Is everything okay?" I asked when we got out here. " Yes but .. just please watch carl and be there for him... you mean a lot to him and I don't want him to be sad" Nic explained. " You are a good kid Tessa and you have a big heart don't forgot it" Nic said and gave me a high five. " carl has you Nic, I don't see you going anywhere soon" I told him. "well, anything can change" he told me and smiles and went back inside.