sixteen

The eventful evening had concluded, leaving Yuna and Hongjoong stepping out into the cool night air

The eventful evening had concluded, leaving Yuna and Hongjoong stepping out into the cool night air. The city lights illuminated the streets as they began a leisurely walk, the managing team's leader bidding them farewell with a promising "good work today."

As they strolled side by side, Yuna let out a small sigh. "It's good that we chose a hotel close to the place, right?"

Hongjoong nodded. "Absolutely. It makes everything more convenient, and we can enjoy a peaceful walk back. Are you tired?"

"A bit," she admitted.

"Let's get dinner then," Hongjoong suggested, and Yuna's eyes lit up.

"Ooh, let's get pizza!" She threw a peace sign to someone behind Hongjoong, who gave her a puzzled look.

Yuna chuckled. "Just posing for the paparazzi, dude." She continued walking as Hongjoong let out a laugh and followed suit.

Reaching the pizza place, they settled in. The aroma of freshly baked pizzas filled the air. The pizzas arrived, and before they dug in, Hongjoong picked out something from his portion.

Yuna raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

Hongjoong grinned. "I don't like olives."

"Dude, I love olives!" Yuna exclaimed, reaching for them and placing them on her plate.

The conversation between Yuna and Hongjoong evolved into playful banter as they discussed their quirks and preferences. Amidst the dimly lit ambiance of the pizza place, their laughter echoed.

Hongjoong raised an eyebrow, teasing Yuna, "You seriously like olives? I thought they were just meant for pizza decoration."

Yuna rolled her eyes, retorting, "Well, not everyone can have a refined taste like mine. You probably think pineapple belongs on pizza too, huh?"

Hongjoong chuckled, "Well, it adds a sweet twist. You should try it sometime."

"Sweet twist? That's sacrilege," Yuna exclaimed with mock horror. "I bet you like anchovies too."

Hongjoong shrugged, feigning innocence. "Anchovies add character. You're missing out."

Yuna shook her head, a playful grin on her face. "You have a peculiar taste, Hongjoong."

"And you have a taste for drama, Princess," he replied, emphasizing the nickname.

"Don't call me that," Yuna protested, but her eyes betrayed a hint of amusement.

The banter continued, each exchange revealing more about their personalities. It was a delightful dance of teasing remarks and genuine laughter, creating a comfortable atmosphere between them.

As they finished their pizza, Hongjoong leaned back, looking content. "Not bad, Princess. Maybe your taste isn't as questionable as I thought."

Yuna leaned back and smiled lazily at that, "Coming from the guy who dislikes olives and thinks pineapple belongs on pizza, I'll take that as a compliment."

The night carried on with their lighthearted banter, turning a simple dinner into a memorable experience.

Amidst the city lights and the aroma of pizza, Yuna and Hongjoong found themselves enjoying each other's company more than they had anticipated.