twenty one

In the dimly lit ballroom, Yuna stood in quiet admiration as the speaker delivered a poignant speech, the resonance of their words echoing through the hall

The atmosphere was charged with the success of the charity event, and Yuna couldn't help but feel a profound sense of accomplishment. While she watched the proceedings unfold, Hongjoong approached, choosing to stand beside her with a calm demeanor.

Playfully, Yuna quipped, "Shouldn't you be managing the slides and all?" Her eyes remained fixed on the stage, absorbed in the ongoing presentation.

Hongjoong responded, his gaze transitioning between the speaker and the princess, "It's all timed." There was a quiet assurance in his voice. "The results are pretty good. It was worth it, wasn't it?"

Turning her attention to him, Yuna's lips curved into a genuine smile. "It was," she affirmed, sharing a silent understanding with Hongjoong amid the success of the charity event.

As the speaker continued, Yuna turned her face back to the stage, biting her lip to suppress the smile that threatened to break through.

As the event reached its conclusion, expressions of gratitude and farewells reverberated through the hall.

Yuna and Hongjoong joined the chorus of appreciation, acknowledging the collective effort that had led to the success of the charity event. Outside the ballroom, near Yuna's hotel room, Hongjoong expressed his sentiments.

"I'm glad we got to work on this together," he admitted, his gaze carrying a subtle sincerity as it met Yuna's.

Yuna, unable to contain her smile, responded, "We still have the art gallery."

"True," Hongjoong acknowledged, a playful glint in his eyes. "But we made a lot of progress in our relationship, didn't we, Princess?" He extended his hand for a shake, inviting a lighthearted moment.

Yuna, however, glanced at his outstretched hand and then back at him, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Slowly, the prince withdrew his hand, a flicker of disappointment passing over his features.

Undeterred, Yuna chuckled and decided to bypass the expected handshake. Instead, she wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling him into an unexpected hug.

Hongjoong, momentarily taken aback, gradually reciprocated, his arms enveloping her waist. Yuna pulled away, bidding him a cheerful goodnight before darting into her hotel room.

Left alone in the hallway, Hongjoong chuckled, scratching the back of his head

. Inside her room, Yuna leaned against the door, a radiant smile illuminating her features. Suppressing the urge to squeal, she jumped onto the bed, relishing the joy of a successful day.

With a contented smile, she reached for her phone and sent a text to her best friend Nayeon, capturing the essence of the moment.

AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAA