seven

Yuna stepped into the venue, a vision of elegance and poise

Yuna stepped into the venue, a vision of elegance and poise. Her eyes scanned the crowd, searching for her parents.

Deciding to find them later, she looked around and spotted Nayeon, who greeted her with an enthusiastic wave. Yuna returned the gesture with a warm smile.

As Nayeon prepared to approach, her parents called her, and she gave Yuna an apologetic look.

Yuna chuckled, offering a supportive nod. Determined to make the most of the evening, Yuna continued her survey of the venue.

San, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong were among the guests. San noticed Yuna and passed a friendly smile, which she reciprocated.

However, when Hongjoong caught sight of San and began to turn around, Yuna swiftly turned to avoid his gaze, not willing to let his presence disrupt her night.

Yuna spotted Yunho and Iseul engaged in a conversation. Yunho, noticing her, waved warmly as she made her way to them.

Iseul turned with a smile, exchanging greetings. They chatted amicably, reminiscing about the past.

However, Yunho was called away, leaving the two girls to continue their conversation. As they talked, Yuna subtly adjusted her heels, the discomfort evident.

As she fixed her posture, Yuna noticed her friend smiling at someone behind her. Turning around, Yuna caught sight of San smiling back.

As her gaze moved a bit to his right, she saw Hongjoong looking directly at her. Their eyes met, and he flashed a smile, even adding a playful wink.

Rolling her eyes, Yuna redirected her attention to Iseul, continuing their conversation with a feigned nonchalance.

Iseul, sensing the need for a moment, subtly excused herself to attend to something, leaving Yuna alone.

Taking a moment to herself, Yuna sighed, continuing to adjust her heels.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted her thoughts. "Having trouble with those shoes, Cho Yuna?"

Startled, Yuna looked up to find Hongjoong standing before her.

She raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Not that it's any of your business, but they're a size too small."

Hongjoong flashed a mocking smile, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "You always did have a way of making things interesting. Can't resist a bit of discomfort, can you now, princess?"

Yuna scoffed. "I can handle discomfort just fine. It's your presence that's truly bothersome."

Their banter echoed in the grand hall, a dance of words reflecting their past rivalry and the unspoken tensions of the present.

DEAR LORD WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN PLEASE LET ME BRING MY MAN