six

Yuna sat in the backseat of the sleek black car, heels a size too small, her legs feeling the pinch as the driver navigated the bustling city streets

The elegant black dress clung to her figure, and her makeup was expertly done, highlighting her features.

As they approached the venue for Nayeon's sister's pre-wedding ceremonies, the anticipation and media presence grew.

The driver opened the car door, and Yuna stepped out onto the crimson carpet. Despite the discomfort in her heels, she gracefully made her way towards the entrance.

Flashing lights greeted her, the paparazzi eager to capture every moment of her entrance.

Yuna, accustomed to such attention, smiled and occasionally posed for the cameras.

As she walked, the black dress flowed around her, and her hair, left free, caught the evening breeze.

The venue's grandeur echoed the upcoming celebration. Inside, the air was abuzz with excitement and the murmur of conversations.

Yuna navigated the crowded entrance, occasionally adjusting her heels. The media frenzy continued, but she maintained her composure, a picture of grace amidst the flashing lights.

She exchanged pleasantries with the event organizers and gracefully made her way into the venue, leaving the media spectacle behind.

Inside, the ambiance shifted to the warmth of celebration. Yuna, a blend of elegance and poise, mingled with the guests.