eighteen

The managing team wrapped up their tasks for the day, and as they stepped out, a sense of accomplishment lingered in the air

The sun had yet to set, casting a warm glow over the city that never sleeps. Yuna and Hongjoong, despite their occasional arguments, had navigated the past days with a surprising synergy.

As they strolled through the streets, Yuna glanced at Hongjoong, a subtle change in her demeanor. While their banter persisted, it was evident that she no longer felt the urge to metaphorically strangle him every time he spoke. Progress, indeed.

Holding onto a semblance of professionalism, Yuna focused on the tasks at hand – the charity event followed by the art exhibition. Complex feelings about Hongjoong lingered, but she decided to set them aside until the events were successfully concluded.

"It's still early," Hongjoong noted, checking his wristwatch, "Around 6:30. Wanna explore the streets?"

Yuna grinned, "I'm down for whatever."

They meandered through the city's vibrant streets, exploring shops and engaging in lighthearted banter. Yuna, always the one for spontaneity, noticed a street performer who seemed like a statue.

Assuming it to be an art installation, she struck a pose next to him, urging Hongjoong to take a picture.

Suppressing a laugh, he played along until the "statue" extended a hand for a handshake. Yuna, startled, eventually shook his hand and rushed back to Hongjoong.

They continued their stroll, encountering a tall mannequin in a shop window. Yuna pointed, exclaiming, "Oooh, that's the height of my ideal type!"

Hongjoong, skeptical, remarked, "If you get a boyfriend like that, he'll have bad back pains. That's like 6'6."

Yuna glared at him, pushing him next to the mannequin. "You're quite short," she teased, then continued walking. Hongjoong retorted, "Girl, I know you being 5'2 isn't talking right now."

Something caught Yuna's eye, and she dragged Hongjoong to an arcade, her eyes gleaming with excitement. Inside, they engaged in friendly competitions, laughter echoing through the arcade.

As they played, Yuna turned to Hongjoong, "You might not be my ideal height, but you make a pretty good arcade partner."

Hongjoong lazily smiled, "I'll take that as a compliment, Princess."

Their evening of exploration continued, filled with shared laughter and the subtle acknowledgment of a connection blossoming beneath the surface.