twenty seven

The elegant dinner unfolded in a ballroom adorned with sparkling lights, soft music playing in the background as guests mingled, celebrating the success of the art exhibition

Yuna, in her black dress and heels, moved gracefully through the crowd, engaging in conversations with the attendees. Hongjoong, equally polished in his attire, caught glimpses of her from across the room.

As the night progressed, Yuna felt a sense of suffocation in the midst of the glamorous affair. She excused herself, slipping through the back door into the cool night.

The wind tousled her hair as she stood alone, contemplating the events of the evening.

In a serendipitous moment, Hongjoong appeared beside her, his presence bringing a welcome warmth to the chilly night.

"Not cold, princess?" he teased, and Yuna, already drawn to him, shook her head with a pout. Hongjoong chuckled, finding her adorable.

"Let's go back inside; you'll catch a cold," he suggested, his concern evident in the dim glow of the moon. Yuna, refusing to yield, looked at him with a pout, shaking her head once again.

"Yuna, we should-"

"Hongjoong."

He raised an intrigued eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. Instead, Yuna surprised him by leaning in for a brief, unexpected kiss. As she pulled back, she stammered, "Oh, sorry,"

In the moonlit solitude, Hongjoong's eyes locked onto Yuna's as the distance between them closed.

In a bold move, he gently cupped her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Before she could utter another word, his lips met hers, an unexpected surge of passion igniting between them as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Caught off guard, Yuna felt a whirlwind of emotions, but as Hongjoong's kiss deepened, she found herself surrendering to the intoxicating moment, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Their connection transcended words, and in that impulsive exchange, a silent agreement passed between them, acknowledging the unspoken desires that had lingered beneath the surface.

As the kiss lingered, time seemed to stand still, the world outside their embrace fading away.

It was a stolen moment, a confession in the language of shared emotions, leaving them both breathless under the quiet spell of the night.

oh. my. god.