thirty six

In the midst of managing the preparations for Nayeon's sister's wedding, Yuna and Nayeon found a moment to steal a quiet conversation

Nayeon, glancing at Yuna with a sly smile, remarked, "So, you and Hongjoong, huh?"

Yuna, a blush tinting her cheeks, chuckled nervously, "Yeah, it just kind of happened."

Nayeon, teasingly, added, "Very unexpected, but I was happy for you."

As Yuna and Nayeon continued their work, the topic shifted to Nayeon's family and the upcoming wedding.

Yuna, eager for a distraction from her own family concerns, asked, "How are your parents taking all this wedding chaos?"

Nayeon laughed, "Oh, you know them. They are more excited about the wedding than I am. But seriously, they adore my sister's fiancé, and everything is going smoothly."

Yuna smiled, finding comfort in the normalcy of Nayeon's family dynamics. "Must have been nice to have such supportive parents."

Nayeon nodded, "Yeah, I am grateful. But hey, families are complicated. Yours will come around eventually. Love has a way of softening even the toughest hearts."

Yuna appreciated Nayeon's optimism, "I hope you are right. It was just hard, you know? I never expected things to turn out like this."

Nayeon placed a reassuring hand on Yuna's shoulder, "Life had a way of surprising us. Just focus on what makes you happy. The rest will fall into place."

Their conversation continued, a blend of laughter, shared memories, and the comforting camaraderie of friendship.

Amidst the wedding preparations, Yuna found a momentary escape, grateful for the support and understanding Nayeon provided.