Chapter 27

{I mentioned before that I consider the Azure King incident to take place 2 years before the anime started, so we won't be having two episodes about the Azure King. I'm making up my own.}
Episode 6: Fears Can Follow

~Kunikida's Pov:~
I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway.

As I stopped in front of the Agency's door, I looked down at my watch.

10 seconds early.

I waited for a couple of moments before opening the door.

"KUNIKIDA! HELP!" Atsushi was standing there in front of me.

"...What's the issue now?" I asked.

"It's Dazai! Look!"

"When there's a will, there's a way." He sang joyfully to himself as he pushed a literal rock to the center of the office.

"What is he doing?" I looked at Atsushi.

"Suicide is a second away." Dazai sang as he grabbed a pole. "Now, Atsushi, push me against the rock and break my back-"

I backhanded him with my notebook, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, DAZAI?! SUICIDE IN THE OFFICE?! YOU'RE SCARING EVERYONE! IF ANYTHING, IT SHOULD BE ME BREAKING YOUR BACK!"

"Oh, Kunikida~ How teasing~" He said in a joking, seductive way.

I let out a growl of annoyance, letting him drop to the ground.

Dazai was on the floor, groaning.

I'll have Kenji get that giant rock out of here.

I sat down at my desk before I looked back down at my watch.

...Y/n should have walked inside by now.

"Dazai, where's Y/n?"

"Oh. Probably doing whatever, I don't know. I know she leaves her apartment the same time as Yosano, but they both go different directions."

"Hey, kid." I looked at Atsushi.

"Huh?" He looked at me.

"Go find Y/n and address her by her last name. She shouldn't be far from here. There's a flower shop nearby that she goes to. Ask someone there."

He nodded, "Alright."

~Atsushi's Pov:~~Time Skip~
Find L/n.

Find L/n.

I walked down the sidewalk and stopped in front of a flower shop. I walked inside.

Woah..so many flowers.

An older woman was working at the front desk. I walked over to her.

"Yes, may I help you?" She had a kind smile.

"O-oh. I was wondering, have you seen someone with the last name L/n?"

"Y/n?" The woman looked surprised, "She's my number one customer, what of her?"

"Sorry, I work with her in the Agency. I was looking for her."

"Oh, you're an Agency member. Why didn't you say so?" She smiled, "I'm sure she's busy right now."

"O-oh. Alright.." I didn't want to bother L/n if she was busy. I walked over to the door.

"But if you want to know where she is.." The woman spoke.

I looked at her.

~Time Skip~
I walked in the cemetery.

I never knew this place existed in Yokohama..